[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) (version 1.0.1) - Live Streaming Browser
XenRio is a live streaming browser and front-end. It periodically scrapes various APIs in order to keep your users informed of the currently live broadcasts relevant to your community. It allows you to set up various types of restrictions to cater directly to your community.

Read more about this resource...

Can you stream random twitch channels or do you need to know stream password etc.. Like for example on my WoW site if I wanted to do pages for Kungen and Swifty.. Do I need only the stream URL to set it up?

Can you stream random twitch channels or do you need to know stream password etc.. Like for example on my WoW site if I wanted to do pages for Kungen and Swifty.. Do I need only the stream URL to set it up?
You only need to know the stream URL... You should watch the video I posted in the product page.

How can I increase the video size for bigger layouts? The chatbox gets bigger, but the video doesn't budge.

AWESOME!!!! thank you jaxel

What can be done to open more categories for live streaming??
I mean, I have like 8 pages of links to live video streams for gaming....

Jaxel said:
No. The EventsStream block was part of the streaming system of XenAtendo... which no longer exists.

hum, so is there a way to display stream in the portal as usual (with this block) or will you implemant that in a future update?
By the way I'll bye this one :):)

Is 1.1.4 required? I'm getting this error when trying to upload on 1.1.3:

BRDefgn.png

I followed: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenmedio-media.8092/page-22#post-144827

Changed on line 68:
Code:
                UNIQUE KEY `service_id` (`service_id`,`channel_value1`,`channel_value2`)

to:
Code:
                UNIQUE KEY `service_id` (`service_id`,`channel_value1`(100),`channel_value2`(100))

Any chance of a widget for the widgetframework?

I'm having trouble getting any online streams to appear when it's set to show approved channels only, I am always getting "There are no live streams broadcasting at this time..."

The other 3 modes seem work perfectly but are not what I'm after.

The channel_id in ewrrio_streams is being correctly filled in when an approved channel is popular enough to be shown in the other modes, if that helps. So I guess the approved channel info is correct.

Also I'm dealing only in twitch.tv streams

Edit: Another thing I've noticed, if I manually go to an online stream page via the channels list, the text at the bottom reads "Last stream scrape: Stream offline"

Edit 2: The ewrrio_streams table is always empty when on channels mode

Top Bottom