[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I've tried... been trying for months... never gotten any responses.

They've been updating their website so much for the past year, I wouldn't be surprised if they already had an updated API, they just haven't published it yet.
Sup man. Just wanted you to know that Sheryl told me that you as well as I have contacted her regarding the USTREAM API update. She's going to tell them first thing next week and she will keep both of us informed on the progress of that! So you won't just be using Twitch TV to scrape from. I'll ALSO try and contact Livestream.com, next week ;-)

How about radio streams? :D
Whats a radio stream?
Sup man. Just wanted you to know that Sheryl told me that you as well as I have contacted her regarding the USTREAM API update. She's going to tell them first thing next week and she will keep both of us informed on the progress of that! So you won't just be using Twitch TV to scrape from. I'll ALSO try and contact Livestream.com, next week ;-)
Yah, thanks for the help.

I tried adding my channel, and it said this:

This channel is missing a thumbnail and thus can not be approved.

I tried looking in the options and couldn't find anything.

I tried adding my channel, and it said this:

This channel is missing a thumbnail and thus can not be approved.

I tried looking in the options and couldn't find anything.
You set the thumbnail for the channel on twitch.

Steam Restrictions: Games
Exactly... you are not restricting channels, so it will show random channels playing restricted games.

The live stream uses the usual youtube embed, so as long as that is allowed, it would be good. That way we will have everything in a single place. http://www.youtube.com/live/all

So, any plan to include this ?
The HTML front-end is not the same as the API. There needs to be some way to scrape the API to see if a channel is currently "live". According to the youtube API documents, there is a public facing API for stream charting, but all the links are broken:

https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_retrieving_live_events

That looks like a skin specific issue. In that skin, its applying a 10px padding to the ENTIRE list item for the navtab; instead of just the tab button itself. There is nothing I can do about it, except to tell you that you should ask Russ if he would put the padding: 10px into .navTabs .navLink instead of .navTabs .navTab

I unfortunately can not change the way tabs are disabled because its the inate workings of XenForo code. If I put the hide in the navTab, instead of the navLink, then even the sub-navtabs wouldn't show up.

Top Bottom