[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Error when add bbcode to post ;)

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function createTemplateObject() on a non-object - library/EWRrio/BbCode/Formatter.php:43
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

I'm seeing somewhat of a disconnect between Twitch and XenRio. I've got streams @ WildStar Central set with the Game only restriction and then only one game listed - WildStar (with alternate spellings of Wildstar and wildstar in case of case sensitivity - problem or pointless?).

Twitch shows...
twitch.webp

XenRio (on WSC) shows...
wsc-xenrio.webp

I understand that the way you use the Twitch API scrapes the top 100 channels but that wouldn't appear to account for the fact that a 350+ viewer channel is not displayed but a 70+ viewer one is.

You can also see a couple of other discrepancies there. Any advice or possible solutions out there, or from your good self @Jaxel ?

Hello i havaving some issues whit xenrio block for xenporta its not appear on my front page , i using widget frame work you think this is causing my problem? its the livestream block for widgetframework?

The video is not loading for some reason. The chat is there but I cannot use it I can only watch it. I get a failed to load video report.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 CHANGELOG

• JSONp values of stream viewers will now conform to locale settings.
  • Added JSONp support for CyberGameTV and HitboxTV.
  • Put in more efforts to fix Ustream support (as I've said many times, their API is very immature and problematic). Because of these constant changes; you may once again have to remove all ustream channels from your approved channels list and re-submit them.
  • Added VERY BASIC YouTube support. There is no scrape support however, since YouTube's API does not have a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How long dose it take for it to pick up a stream is live?
Mine kept saying stream is offline. Despite it being live.

Could you fix ustream imports?

Tried for example: http://ustream.tv/eukanuba

The following error occurred:
Channel URL did not match any supported services.

I'm silly or it doesn't work for livestream.com too :- ) which link to embedd livestream.com ? :oops:

Last edited:
Please read the usage notes and scrape limitations.

thanks, i did found the notes and the services options page now.
ustream import channel works now but it doesn't display the stream correctly (404), seems i must adjust the regex. i don't know how to do correctly :- (
LiveStream.com seems changed some access url's too, import impossible. is there a list with up2date regex entries?

Hello

I just found something weird but I don't know if it was already reported, proof that Xenrio is too much powerful ^^' Everyone can say he's streaming on a site using xenrio just by changing the link into the adress bar. For example, let's say that I want to see some Minecraft on 8Wayrun.com or every other game (world of tank for example). I just have to enter the name of the Twitch channel or whatever the streamer is using to stream and add the id of the service and it's done.

http://8wayrun.com/streams/dreamleague.1/stream
http://8wayrun.com/streams/proredtv1.1/stream

Of course these fake channels won't be displayed in the Stream list but it's weird to see that everyone can "upload" a channel by this way. For example, members of my board were streaming this way and people thought that they were member of my clan. Any way to solve this quickly?

Hello

I just found something weird but I don't know if it was already reported, proof that Xenrio is too much powerful ^^' Everyone can say he's streaming on a site using xenrio just by changing the link into the adress bar. For example, let's say that I want to see some Minecraft on 8Wayrun.com or every other game (world of tank for example). I just have to enter the name of the Twitch channel or whatever the streamer is using to stream and add the id of the service and it's done.

http://8wayrun.com/streams/dreamleague.1/stream
http://8wayrun.com/streams/proredtv1.1/stream

Of course these fake channels won't be displayed in the Stream list but it's weird to see that everyone can "upload" a channel by this way. For example, members of my board were streaming this way and people thought that they were member of my clan. Any way to solve this quickly?
This feature is actually by design. In order to handle the ability to scrape un-approved channels, this is how it has to work. Approved channels will have /channel at the end, instead of /stream

I'm seeing this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'stratics_hexeff.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 99
    EWRrio_Model_Streams->getStreamsCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 13
    EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 493
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 373
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 612
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

When I disable XenRio, my site becomes accessible again. Server error log has "too many connections" errors.

Is it possible to add an url field when you add a new channel into Xenrio? I wish the Stream Online block to redirect people when they click on the stream currently online into an other page than the Xenrio one so as to customize this page the way I want (I created a new page with Xenporta and I'm adding blocks into it). I feel that it won't take a lot of time to do that but it would help me a lot :)

I'm seeing this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'stratics_hexeff.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 99
    EWRrio_Model_Streams->getStreamsCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 13
    EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 493
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 373
    XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 612
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/stratics/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

When I disable XenRio, my site becomes accessible again. Server error log has "too many connections" errors.
Looks like all the tables didnt install when you ran the install script. Uninstall and try again...

Is it possible to add an url field when you add a new channel into Xenrio? I wish the Stream Online block to redirect people when they click on the stream currently online into an other page than the Xenrio one so as to customize this page the way I want (I created a new page with Xenporta and I'm adding blocks into it). I feel that it won't take a lot of time to do that but it would help me a lot :)
XenForo has a built in url rerouter.

Top Bottom