[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Giving this Addon Widget framework support or instructions on how to convert the xenporta block to widget framework would make me buy this ASAP for several sites.

At the current state however it just seems bad marketing to turn down such a feature just to promote your own Portal or because it's a competing addon. It won't make people convert considering the current state of xenporta is outdated and not up to current standards compared to the other options, specially for big sites, hence why it's not a top resource anymore.

Im not the only one, It's been requested several times, But hey you're the one losing the money. Think about it ^^

Last edited:
How do you get all the different streams to show up? Do people have to submit their page, or does your addon scrape twitch?

And if it grabs from twitch, is there a way I can tell it to only get certain games for me? I'd only want a few specific games, if that's possible.

let me know!!

If we purchase the branding removal license, does this include the full addon? Or do we need to purchase the $40,- addon first?

If we purchase the branding removal license, does this include the full addon? Or do we need to purchase the $40,- addon first?
The addon and the branding removal are separate.

How do you get all the different streams to show up? Do people have to submit their page, or does your addon scrape twitch?

And if it grabs from twitch, is there a way I can tell it to only get certain games for me? I'd only want a few specific games, if that's possible.

let me know!!
It scrapes twitch... and yes, you can set it to only scrape certain games.

Will you update XenRio to be able to use the multiroom support of the new TaigaChat update?
The TaigaChat support uses the default alt TaigaChat hook:
Code:
<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />
That is the extent of the TaigaChat support. So when Luke adds it to the hook; it will magically work.

Could you please add the possility to choose which chat to use for each streams we add by entering the link of this chat (iFrame or whatever?) You did so with yokappa and it's wonderful so I think it would be easy to add it to XenRio.

Could you please add the possility to choose which chat to use for each streams we add by entering the link of this chat (iFrame or whatever?) You did so with yokappa and it's wonderful so I think it would be easy to add it to XenRio.
YoKappa runs on a completely different modification... but you're right, it shouldn't be hard.

It's possible to put the twitch chat to the right of the streamm by clicking on side-by-side but, this button is unavailable when you use taigachat as a chat system. Is it possible to modify it?

I will change the urls of the embedded files to use HTTPS. Twitch.tv at least support this. ( https://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/swflibs/TwitchPlayer.swf)

Edit: More information can be found here: https://github.com/justintv/Twitch-API/issues/131

Same here, not solved. Unfortunately Twitch.tv Streams aren't loading with HTTPS while already edited under "Services" to HTTPS. It's loading jtvnw.net urls with only http.
@Jaxel , could you please update your plugin to support SSL when the Stream-Service does? Thanks in advance!

how can i post channel of
  • Livestream (channel and scrape support)
  • Dailymotion (channel and scrape support, no chat)
Channel URL did not match any supported services.

Top Bottom