[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
haha, no worries and ya, outside XenPorta. I want to display a stream on the sidebar somewhere, to promote some streamers :)

I recently encountered a problem that keeps popping up,I'll include the screenshot here. Basically a XF pop-up window appears each 3-5 mins, telling me that an error occured with the message "Security error occure. Please check back, refresh..."
bv1qx.webp

Could someone please give me a helping hand pointing at where I can change the embeds to use the secure versions? We only use Twitch on our site, and after we converted our forums to run on HTTPS, the streams do not play for obvious reasons :)

We have tried changing the XML files in the addon folder, but it does not affect anything sadly.

This addon appears to be compatible with XF1.3... please keep me informed of any issues.

Could someone please give me a helping hand pointing at where I can change the embeds to use the secure versions? We only use Twitch on our site, and after we converted our forums to run on HTTPS, the streams do not play for obvious reasons :)

We have tried changing the XML files in the addon folder, but it does not affect anything sadly.
There is a Services link on the navtab... you can edit services there... What changes will you be making?
Is this plugin supporting member streams? :)
I dont know what that means.
I recently encountered a problem that keeps popping up,I'll include the screenshot here. Basically a XF pop-up window appears each 3-5 mins, telling me that an error occured with the message "Security error occure. Please check back, refresh..."
View attachment 68451
The sidebar is refreshed every 10 minutes... It requires CSRF; if you haven't edited the template at all, it should be included automatically.

Changed it under the service tag now. That made the video work at least. However, it is still loading the profile picture from the non secure urls. I guess this is hardcoded in the addon?

Will you add something to have chatbox into the multi-stream section? My team and I use Xenrio to play and stream in the same time and offer our viewers multiview and it would be nice to have a chat into this section aswell.
Also, I would love to have dedicated stream page for our member allowed to stream. I won't display other streams than the ones from my team and it would be so nice to be able to customize these pages easily (Xenrio 2.0?)

Will you add something to have chatbox into the multi-stream section? My team and I use Xenrio to play and stream in the same time and offer our viewers multiview and it would be nice to have a chat into this section aswell.
Also, I would love to have dedicated stream page for our member allowed to stream. I won't display other streams than the ones from my team and it would be so nice to be able to customize these pages easily (Xenrio 2.0?)
It already has that...

It already has that...

Nah, I mean how can i let my clan members, who are using XenRio in order to display their stream , customize their stream page? I think that it's currently impossible and it's exactly what I would like to see Xenrio propose.
About the chat in the multiview page, how can I activate it?

Nah, I mean how can i let my clan members, who are using XenRio in order to display their stream , customize their stream page? I think that it's currently impossible and it's exactly what I would like to see Xenrio propose.
About the chat in the multiview page, how can I activate it?
Customize it how? Like how I have it on YoKappa.TV? That feature will not be coming. In order for that to work, a person would have to "own" a stream channel in XenRio. XenRio does not retain any ownership of channels.

Yea something like that, but, integrated inside the site. Eclypsia did that and it's something I would love to be able to do :) for example changing the logo, the background etc... and the possibility for the streamer to write importants messages, add his stream calendar etc... I know it's slightly different from Xenrio but it would be nice to have it maybe on XenRio 2.0.

On the other hand, is it possible to add a block displaying a stream? XenAtendo had one and it was nice. I used one of your HTML Block in which I added the embeded code but we can't proceed that way because the stream isn't very active. Is there any chance that I can use a sot of query to know when this stream is online in order to make this block displaying it when it's running?

Hey. The "Show Navigation Tab?" feature isn't working very well. If I enable the features it will look like this:
92e4eb8778.png

But if I disable it it will look like that:
5e5dc3a49c.png
The whole overlay is still there. How can I fix that? :s And it's caused by this plugin because if I disable the whole plugin the issue is gone.

Nice product, just purchased today.

Is there a way to display a livestream of anyone playing an approved game under the approved games tab? I like being able to limit what i display under the live stream tab but wanted to open up options if someone went underneath Games and saw the approved games and clicked on one of them (Ex: Titanfall) and then be displayed something outside approved channels (top 10 streamers playing for instance, or all). Thanks!

Hey. The "Show Navigation Tab?" feature isn't working very well. If I enable the features it will look like this:
92e4eb8778.png

But if I disable it it will look like that:
5e5dc3a49c.png
The whole overlay is still there. How can I fix that? :s And it's caused by this plugin because if I disable the whole plugin the issue is gone.
The overlay needs to be there; its just set to "display: none;". It has to be there, otherwise you won't have a sub-nav bar in the streams section. This appears to be a skin issue.

Nice product, just purchased today.

Is there a way to display a livestream of anyone playing an approved game under the approved games tab? I like being able to limit what i display under the live stream tab but wanted to open up options if someone went underneath Games and saw the approved games and clicked on one of them (Ex: Titanfall) and then be displayed something outside approved channels (top 10 streamers playing for instance, or all). Thanks!
I dont understand what you are asking...

The alert bubble is showing even when no one is streaming in one of our themes. The theme is a customized version of the blank default theme.

It's the UO Classic theme here: http://stratics.com/community
The alert bubble shows both live streams, and the channel queue. You could have items in the queue.

Guys, help me please! How i can add goodgame.ru services in my live streams services ? ... It is possible?
I mean add in this page - www.mysite.ru/streams/services ...
The majority of streams on goodgame.ru are actually just embeds from Twitch... and goodgame.ru doesn't have a public API.

@Jaxel Could we have a way for users to dismiss stream alerts?
Huh?

Top Bottom