[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel thanks for the update!

But for us using non-English forums, "add" is hardcoded in the xml file for "adding popular multiview channels". Cool if that could be phrased as well :)

In the "addon-EWRrio.xml" file - value="add" = value="whatever "add" is in local language" and then update the XenRio again to get proper name on the submit button.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

This is a significant and important update! Please read all the patch notes before you install this update!
  • The way additional "spellings" of categories/games has changed!
The previous approach was more of a "buckshot" approach where every service was pinged with every different spelling of a game, even if the spellings were not relevant for certain services. The new approach instead has spellings defined for each service individually. Because of this, you...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did the update and went to redo the add spelling and the popup screen is not loading all coulombs for Game Spelling.
Firefox updated Chrome updated both show same layout missing twitch and other drop downs blank

gamspelling_error.PNG

Uploaded the files and ran the xml:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'board.ewrrio_spellings' doesn't exist
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRrio/Model/Spellings.php at line 40
- EWRrio_Model_Spellings->getSpellingsByGame() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Game.php at line 128
- EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams_Game->actionGameEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/forum/index.php at line 13

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1 CHANGELOG

There was an error with the install file for 1.2.0... 1.2.1 fixes it.

This is a significant and important update!
Please read all the patch notes before you install this update!

• The way additional "spellings" of categories/games has changed!
The previous approach was more of a "buckshot" approach where every service was pinged with every different spelling of a game, even if the spellings were not relevant for certain services. The new approach...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get error
The following error occurred:
Please enter a value for the required field 'game_spellings'.

the field drop down still showing blank to select any thing

gamspelling_error2.PNG

re upload files now got error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'XenForo.EWRrio_spellings' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRrio/Model/Spellings.php at line 40
  6. EWRrio_Model_Spellings->getSpellingsByGame() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Game.php at line 128
  7. EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams_Game->actionGameEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/index.php at line 13

what I had to do was reupload v1.1.9 to get rid this error and use xml locally to ugrade to 1.2.1 and now back to other error of missing the the drop down list to select spelling

Last edited:
re upload files now got error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'XenForo.EWRrio_spellings' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRrio/Model/Spellings.php at line 40
  6. EWRrio_Model_Spellings->getSpellingsByGame() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Game.php at line 128
  7. EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams_Game->actionGameEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/index.php at line 13

what I had to do was reupload v1.1.9 to get rid this error and use xml locally to ugrade to 1.2.1 and now back to other error of missing the the drop down list to select spelling
You have to upload 1.2.1 and run the upgrade script. If you ran the upgrade script with the 1.9.1 files, then XenForo will think you have version 1.2.1, but you didn't actually add the databases for 1.2.1. This is why you are getting errors.

You'll have to downgrade your version number manually in debug mode and run the upgrade script again.

You have to upload 1.2.1 and run the upgrade script. If you ran the upgrade script with the 1.9.1 files, then XenForo will think you have version 1.2.1, but you didn't actually add the databases for 1.2.1. This is why you are getting errors.

You'll have to downgrade your version number manually in debug mode and run the upgrade script again.
I tried downgrade and then run the upgrade but gave same error with missing game_spellings so I just uninstalled it and manually removed all files and folders and then installed 1.2.1 now it showing the drop down list and not giving me the error game_spellings so it seems some were down the line from version 1.1.8 to current it got corrupted files.:( now i have rebuild my media list again.

@Jaxel Games are not being added to categories anymore for some reason - I add a game, choose the category and click save. When I view the game again it's not in any category. Clicking edit and adding it again doesn't solve it.

I've even uninstalled the add-on completely and then added it again.

@Jaxel Games are not being added to categories anymore for some reason - I add a game, choose the category and click save. When I view the game again it's not in any category. Clicking edit and adding it again doesn't solve it.

I've even uninstalled the add-on completely and then added it again.
Confirmed... working on a fix.

Another issue: Users can submit channels even when they've not gotten the appropriate permissions to do so.

Top Bottom