[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Aaand another feature request: I cannot currently grasp the concept of "game categories" as streams are categorized by their game already.

But a "real" stream categorization would be nice so I can assign streams to categories. For example in our community we've got "official" streams from members of our clan and "community" streams of people who've applied to be listed there. But I'd still make a distinction between official and community streams.

Aaand another feature request: I cannot currently grasp the concept of "game categories" as streams are categorized by their game already.

But a "real" stream categorization would be nice so I can assign streams to categories. For example in our community we've got "official" streams from members of our clan and "community" streams of people who've applied to be listed there. But I'd still make a distinction between official and community streams.
Thats precisely how it already works... if you check out my stream listings:

http://8wayrun.com/streams/?view=detailed

Games which are marked between several different categories such as "2D", "3D" and "Brawlers".

There is also a "Featured" category, which you can apply to not only games, but channels as well. You can mark your "official" streams from your clan as featured.

Games which are marked between several different categories such as "2D", "3D" and "Brawlers".
But I cannot assign these categories to a channel, can I?

There is also a "Featured" category, which you can apply to not only games, but channels as well. You can mark your "official" streams from your clan as featured.
So that limits me to a boolean category "yes, featured" or "no, not featured". When I'd need a third category (e.g. trial streamers), I'm lost :p

But I cannot assign these categories to a channel, can I?

So that limits me to a boolean category "yes, featured" or "no, not featured". When I'd need a third category (e.g. trial streamers), I'm lost :p
Unfortunately, I think that would be a lot of work to add this feature that only you would use.

Could you clarify the steps to add YouTube to the service?

I would like it to auto add DOA5 to the live list. That game's URL on YT is:

https://gaming.youtube.com/game/UCsaTMU4rDcONs-ScytjvAHA

Your example uses /m/ and changing /game/ to /m/ sends me to a 404.

Also, I have a Google Developer API key if that's the key necessary to be used?

Thanks for the continued support, the add-on has been well worth it.

Could you clarify the steps to add YouTube to the service?

I would like it to auto add DOA5 to the live list. That game's URL on YT is:

https://gaming.youtube.com/game/UCsaTMU4rDcONs-ScytjvAHA

Your example uses /m/ and changing /game/ to /m/ sends me to a 404.

Also, I have a Google Developer API key if that's the key necessary to be used?

Thanks for the continued support, the add-on has been well worth it.

• /m/08d4qx (DOA 1)
  • /m/06rjxx (DOA 2)
  • /m/03c_wy (DOA 3)
  • /g/11bw2m76qd (DOA Extreme 3)
  • /m/085fgj (DOA 4)
  • /m/026p7rx (DOA 5)
  • /m/0vpk4rh (DOA 5: Ultimate
  • /m/012ng959 (DOA 5: Last Round)
  • /m/0dgqhb1 (DOA Dimensions)

Last edited:
That's somewhat strange since I used the 1.2.1a pack to upgrade in the first place.

Edit: @Jaxel - reuploaded the entire v1.2.1a ZIP and uncompressed it directly on the server. It still gives me the same error.
Maybe you have a caching issue that is still serving up the old games datawriter?

• /m/08d4qx (DOA 1)
  • /m/06rjxx (DOA 2)
  • /m/03c_wy (DOA 3)
  • /g/11bw2m76qd (DOA Extreme 3)
  • /m/085fgj (DOA 4)
  • /m/026p7rx (DOA 5)
  • /m/0vpk4rh (DOA 5: Ultimate
  • /m/012ng959 (DOA 5: Last Round)
  • /m/0dgqhb1 (DOA Dimensions)

Thanks for going above and beyond. But for future reference, what is it I'm misunderstanding about how you found those strings?

Thanks for going above and beyond. But for future reference, what is it I'm misunderstanding about how you found those strings?
In the YouTube (freebase) database, that is how those games are spelled. Read further down on these patch notes where I explain it: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenrio-streams-pro.1652/update?update=19518

I thought that might be the case so I waited a while and tried again this AM. No dice.
Can you PM me the contents of your Games DataWriter file? All references to game_spellings should be gone, as spellings are now their own DataWriter.

Top Bottom