[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
In the YouTube (freebase) database, that is how those games are spelled. Read further down on these patch notes where I explain it: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenrio-streams-pro.1652/update?update=19518

So I entered
Code:
/m/012ng959
into the YouTube spelling.

However, when there are instances on YouTube of people playing it live, the streams on YT don't show in the Live Streams list. Even after a force scrape to be sure. Currently still only ever see Twitch streams in the Live Streams list.

So I entered
Code:
/m/012ng959
into the YouTube spelling.

However, when there are instances on YouTube of people playing it live, the streams on YT don't show in the Live Streams list. Even after a force scrape to be sure. Currently still only ever see Twitch streams in the Live Streams list.
Do you have your API key set up?

Also, the system only shows streams that have more than 0 viewers...

I want to update from 1.9.0, but I can't find a .xml in 1.2.1a Download.

For generating Twitch API Client ID, what should I enter in field "Redirect URI"?
twitch api.webp

Just wondering if anyone would know what this error is. XenRio has been working seamlessly on our site for a few weeks, then suddenly this error appears ... not quite sure what happened.

Error.webp

Just wondering if anyone would know what this error is. XenRio has been working seamlessly on our site for a few weeks, then suddenly this error appears ... not quite sure what happened.

View attachment 136669
Seems like a database error deleted some of your databases... restore from a backup.... or run the create table script in the install.php for the streams table.

The self generating Streams based on selected games are not working anymore on my site.... Is there a way to get those back?? It's been like that since about two updates back was too busy to worry about it to say anything here. It was pulling from TwitchTV might have missed something I am supposed to do since a few updates back.

Thanks!

The self generating Streams based on selected games are not working anymore on my site.... Is there a way to get those back?? It's been like that since about two updates back was too busy to worry about it to say anything here. It was pulling from TwitchTV might have missed something I am supposed to do since a few updates back.

Thanks!
Check the patch notes...

I didn't see or nothing came to light reading the change logs but I am guessing the choosing of the service from the drop down menu is what is new?? I went to edit an existing game and the service I switched too TwitchTV then clicked update scrap nothing happened then I reviewed the game setting agian and it reverted back to the top of the list of services or it didn't save the info to the database...

Now question is what is the blank space next to the services drop down menu and should I reinstall the addon?

Screen Shot 06-28-16 at 05.48 PM.webp

I didn't see or nothing came to light reading the change logs but I am guessing the choosing of the service from the drop down menu is what is new?? I went to edit an existing game and the service I switched too TwitchTV then clicked update scrap nothing happened then I reviewed the game setting agian and it reverted back to the top of the list of services or it didn't save the info to the database...

Now question is what is the blank space next to the services drop down menu and should I reinstall the addon?

View attachment 136814
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenrio-streams-pro.1652/update?update=19518

I've having an issue with Permissions. When I try to disable a service, I get error: "You don't have permission to access /streams/azubu.1/service/edit on this server." However, all of my permissions are set to allow. I did a Permissions check and sure enough they're all set correctly. Any advice?

I also just started getting the following Server Errors. I'm still a webdev noob, so no idea what I should do about them. Any advice is appreciated.

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: thumbnail - library/EWRrio/Services/StreamMe.php:91
Generated By: Unknown Account, 17 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/EWRrio/Services/StreamMe.php(91): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/strekkrc/...', 91, Array)
#1 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/EWRrio/Services/StreamMe.php(34): EWRrio_Services_StreamMe::dumpAll(Array, '000', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWRrio_Services_StreamMe::dumpStreams(Array, '000', Array, Array)
#3 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(137): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#5 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#6 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#9 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#10 /home/strekkrc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/strekkrc/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "https://streamauthority.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/admin.php?options/list/EWRporta2"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I've having an issue with Permissions. When I try to disable a service, I get error: "You don't have permission to access /streams/azubu.1/service/edit on this server." However, all of my permissions are set to allow. I did a Permissions check and sure enough they're all set correctly. Any advice?
I just enabled and disabled Azubu on my own server without any issues... so it has to be a problem on your end...

I also just started getting the following Server Errors.
Stream.Me is a relatively new service, so their API is still in it's infancy as well... you can ignore that error.

I just enabled and disabled Azubu on my own server without any issues... so it has to be a problem on your end...

Stream.Me is a relatively new service, so their API is still in it's infancy as well... you can ignore that error.
Gotcha, thanks. I'm in chat with my host right now, I'm sure it's a mod_security issue that needs to be whitelisted.

So I'm trying to use the BBcode to embed a stream, and I can get the "unapproved" code to work ([stream-twitch]https://www.twitch.tv/streamauthority[/stream]), but I want to limit my users to only using the "approved" version of [stream]url[/stream]. Is there a way to do that, and where do I find the "stream ID" for that method? Thanks!

P.S. I have "Stream Restrictions" set to "Channels", which should limit everything to approved channels, correct?

Back
Top Bottom