[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The phrases are the text as its named.

As for the "old one"... they dont exist anymore.

Thank you for your response. I tried adding "side-by-side", but it wouldn't allow me because of the dashes. Neither worked "side_by_side" or "sidebyside".

This is because you cant click on a YouTube channel within the system to see the live stream. Live Streams and channel names are separate entities in YouTube; there is no universal embed code. In order to get the live stream, you must wait for a scrape.

Am I not able to force a scrape?

Sure you can, on the bottom right of the stream list is a link to do it if you are an admin.
Right, I thought so. However, it still isn't picking up the channel/stream after a forced scrape. I feel that I should also mention that I force SSL on my forum.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.9 CHANGELOG

This update contains an XSS security fix! Please upgrade ASAP!
  • Added support for Stream.Me as a streaming service.
  • YouTube Live Streaming now has a chat system!
  • The multi-viewer system has been COMPLETELY redesigned! Its now much easier to use and you'll find its probably the best multi-viewer system on the new now! (especially since it supports more than 1 streaming service)
  • Changed event listeners from switch-case statements, to XenForo's event hint system. This should...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New version looks nice. However during upgrading from 1.1.8, a bunch of server errors have been logged (which I've unfortunately deleted, something from the xf core - js eval thingy).

Anyone has had the same error?

Last edited:
pretty new to xenforo, seen the update but when i come to download it, it just shows i can pay $40.. how do i snag the update?

edit: it goes into your default email for paypal.. anyway i can change that to the email i actually use?

Last edited:
Thanks for new MultiView 1.1.9.

When no from xenrio channel list is online and I click on "Popular Streams" there is an empty list. It should be shown a phrase that is explaining why user see an empty list. Otherwise I think users could be thinking the feature is broken.

Can you please add phrasing for "add"?
Template: EWRrio_Multi_Popular
Code:
<input type="submit" value="add" name="embed" class="button primary" /><input type="submit" value="add" name="embed" class="button primary" />

Last edited:
@Jaxel If i have it set to No Restrictions and to Promote Featured Streams, on the Live Steam page its not showing the featured stream first, is that normal? If so, is there away to do it as i said?

@Jaxel If i have it set to No Restrictions and to Promote Featured Streams, on the Live Steam page its not showing the featured stream first, is that normal? If so, is there away to do it as i said?
Are you sure you have featured streams that are live?

When you do a full scrape (no restrictions), it only fetches the top 1000 streams. If your streams are not in that list, then they wont show up.

Top Bottom