[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Yes - Jaxel released an update a few days after my post and implemented my suggestion. It looks much better now, I'm very happy with it. Awesome software! :)
nice! sorry for the noob question how do you setup to show the offline?

I'm having an issue. I can no longer force scrape, add channels or add games on the streams part of my forum. I was previously able to do all of these things. What would be preventing me from doing this now?

I'm having an issue. I can no longer force scrape, add channels or add games on the streams part of my forum. I was previously able to do all of these things. What would be preventing me from doing this now?
Permission settings?

Permission settings?

I think I figured out what the issue is. If I have my primary user group as "registered" (which is the way XenForo instructs you to set user groups up) with Administrator as the secondary user group, all of my moderating permission on XenRio disappear. If I set my primary user group (incorectly) as administrator then they appear. How can I have these permissions by using the tiering suggested by Xenforo without adding those permissions for all user groups?

I think I figured out what the issue is. If I have my primary user group as "registered" (which is the way XenForo instructs you to set user groups up) with Administrator as the secondary user group, all of my moderating permission on XenRio disappear. If I set my primary user group (incorectly) as administrator then they appear. How can I have these permissions by using the tiering suggested by Xenforo without adding those permissions for all user groups?
Please read the tutorials for XenForo in relation to usergroup permissions and how they work. Specifically the different between "No", "Allow" and "REVOKE".

Please read the tutorials for XenForo in relation to usergroup permissions and how they work. Specifically the different between "No", "Allow" and "REVOKE".

The permissions are set to "allow" for all 3 options on administrator. I read it. That's where I read every user should be "registered" as primary. But my options disappear if I do it the way XF recommends. So if there is something I'm missing if appreciate you being more specific. Thanks

The permissions are set to "allow" for all 3 options on administrator. I read it. That's where I read every user should be "registered" as primary. But my options disappear if I do it the way XF recommends. So if there is something I'm missing if appreciate you being more specific. Thanks
You must have a revoke in there somewhere.

Hi,

just purchased your addon and I really like it so far. However, a few phrases are not translatable, am I right? I've not yet been able to find the appropriate phrases for the following buttons.

upload_2016-5-9_22-46-34.webp

I'm struggling to get my Gaming Youtube channel to work correctly. I've set up the API and was able to submit the channel, however when I go live the video doesn't appear (get's an error) and it doesn't show as live.

(SORRY, I accidentally posted this to your Media addon page, meant to post it here.)

I'm struggling to get my Gaming Youtube channel to work correctly. I've set up the API and was able to submit the channel, however when I go live the video doesn't appear (get's an error) and it doesn't show as live.

(SORRY, I accidentally posted this to your Media addon page, meant to post it here.)
This is because you cant click on a YouTube channel within the system to see the live stream. Live Streams and channel names are separate entities in YouTube; there is no universal embed code. In order to get the live stream, you must wait for a scrape.

They are translateable. You just need to create the phrase yourself.

Thanks for your reply. Which title do I need to enter for these phrases?

Ah and the new multi view looks nice. The "old" one throws JavaScript errors, though. (in the /streams/multi?type=1 popup)

upload_2016-5-10_20-7-7.webp

Top Bottom