[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
It sounds like you are auto-promoting a PRIVATE forum...

Hi @Jaxel
Can I import widget from Xenporta 1 to Xenporta 2?
Or I need to modify the widget again?
Got some custom widget for Xenporta 1, so this is kind of important for me.
Widgets need to be recreated.

You would have to go into debug mode and disable the navtab listener. Why would you want to disable the sub-nav menu anyway?

Wouldn't this disable this menu everywhere? I want to hide it only in Portal view (main page), because it's not needed there, but keep it in Forums view.

Uncheck the "Wrap Widget in Block" option to remove all the block designs, such as the title.
Can't find this option. What is it under?

For some reason I seem to be having a bit of trouble renaming the Threads Recent widget on my page. I know it is possible to rename widgets because I did it for my twitter widget but for some reason doing the same thing on the Threads Recent widgets I am using still display the title 'New Posts'.

I have changed the name in the option sets, as well as the options on the edit widget link section in the layout options but still no dice.

Here is a link to my website for reference: http://www.playdiereload.com

Where are all of the widgets? I only see a few. Plus Users Online and a few other widgets don't work for me.
You have to install them, they should be included with the download tho.

I'm having an issue with responsive scaling. Articles (Without article view enabled, not sure if it's different without.) are not scaling images and youtube videos, and overlap the sidebar. http://i.imgur.com/BgXL84I.png <- Example

It would be nice if there was an option to enable both height and width scaling for the featured image as well. It's hard to make sliders look good for both desktop and mobile in the current form, even for just smaller screen sizes too, it always cuts the edges.

My board is http://planetbeacon.com

Last edited:
Why wont the ones already installed show anything. For example Online Users was already installed and it does not show up when I place it in the layout

Why wont the ones already installed show anything. For example Online Users was already installed and it does not show up when I place it in the layout
Make sure you have enabled the Widget Framework (in options) for the page you're trying to edit.

Hmm maybe I just need to read up on this really quick. I did that and I get a page error as soon as I click that check box.
You must have XF1.4 to use the users online widget... if you have 1.3 or below, you must install the LEGACY users online widget.

I'm having an issue with responsive scaling. Articles (Without article view enabled, not sure if it's different without.) are not scaling images and youtube videos, and overlap the sidebar. http://i.imgur.com/BgXL84I.png <- Example
If you're only using a 1 column news layout, you don't have a need to use the Masonry grid. Disable it.

Where are all of the widgets? I only see a few. Plus Users Online and a few other widgets don't work for me.
The install widget function has a list of included widgets.

For some reason I seem to be having a bit of trouble renaming the Threads Recent widget on my page. I know it is possible to rename widgets because I did it for my twitter widget but for some reason doing the same thing on the Threads Recent widgets I am using still display the title 'New Posts'.

I have changed the name in the option sets, as well as the options on the edit widget link section in the layout options but still no dice.

Here is a link to my website for reference: http://www.playdiereload.com

Wouldn't this disable this menu everywhere? I want to hide it only in Portal view (main page), because it's not needed there, but keep it in Forums view.

Can't find this option. What is it under?
try...
Code:
.navTab.articles.selected .navLink { display: none; }

If I enable Article List which is the page I am trying to work on I get a error page when going to that Home Link. Ill keep messing around. I have installed all the widgets I want but cant get them to pop up except for the article

Code:
.navTab.articles.selected .navLink { display: none; }

Thanks! This works even better, because it doesn't break the layout:
Code:
.navTab.articles.selected .blockLinksList {display:none;}

Jaxel said:
Uncheck the "Wrap Widget in Block" option to remove all the block designs, such as the title.

I wasn't able to find this option. It's not under Widgets or Options.

If I enable Article List which is the page I am trying to work on I get a error page when going to that Home Link. Ill keep messing around. I have installed all the widgets I want but cant get them to pop up except for the article
You must have XF1.4 to use the users online widget... if you have 1.3 or below, you must install the LEGACY users online widget.

I wasn't able to find this option. It's not under Widgets or Options.
1.webp

Yes I get that but none of my widgets show except for the article in the center. Do I need 1.4 for everything? I even tried the legacy one and no luck.
You need to enable the widget framework...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi @Jaxel , could you help me answer some below questions?
1. I saw many following errors each day. How is it?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Thread_ViewPosts' not found - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php:215

2. The features (main) in the portal is not responsive. It has fix height, so it's not good to see it in the mobile devices. Could we change it?

3. Could you help me add the arrows in the feature to switch threads?

Thank you!

Top Bottom