[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi @Jaxel , could you help me answer some below questions?
1. I saw many following errors each day. How is it?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Thread_ViewPosts' not found - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php:215

2. The features (main) in the portal is not responsive. It has fix height, so it's not good to see it in the mobile devices. Could we change it?

3. Could you help me add the arrows in the feature to switch threads?

Thank you!
1 - it sounds like there was an error in the upload process... upload your files again.
2 - you can make it responsive yourself by putting in some media css for heightFix.
3 - huh? there is an option in the admin cp.

My problem is I am getting a 500 internal server error. In my options menu I changed it to articles. I believe for Xenportal one was portal. Xenportal one works mostly for me. Enable framework is enabled.

1 - it sounds like there was an error in the upload process... upload your files again.
2 - you can make it responsive yourself by putting in some media css for heightFix.
3 - huh? there is an option in the admin cp.

Sorry, I forgot it. Thank you.

My problem is I am getting a 500 internal server error. In my options menu I changed it to articles. I believe for Xenportal one was portal. Xenportal one works mostly for me. Enable framework is enabled.
Huh? Sorry, I dont understand what you are saying...

I have done what every said to do. But As soon as I enable framework my page doesn't show up. It has a 500 internal server error.

I'm currently customizing my ArticleList_Bit so that the attached image is the background for the article in question. I have it all sorted out and working, but for one thing. I'm pulling code from the section where you display the avatar as follows:

{$article.article_icon.data.thumbnailUrl}

What I would like to do is instead display the full image size rather than the thumbnail side. I was wondering what code I would have to use to do that.

I'm currently customizing my ArticleList_Bit so that the attached image is the background for the article in question. I have it all sorted out and working, but for one thing. I'm pulling code from the section where you display the avatar as follows:

{$article.article_icon.data.thumbnailUrl}

What I would like to do is instead display the full image size rather than the thumbnail side. I was wondering what code I would have to use to do that.
{xen:link attachments, $article.article_icon.data}
This follows permissions however, if a user doesn't have permission to view attachments, it wont show.

Hey Jaxel,

Love your add-ins. Just picked up XenPorta2 and XenAtendo and everything is working very well.

I started taking a peak at the XenPorta layouts and am pretty much done creating a new layout for use with my Forum View. The only sticking point is that I cannot drag any of the widgets around the page.

I did some Googling and I have seen people say that was related to a version of jQuery they were using. I'm still using the default version of 1.11.0.

Am I missing something to enable this functionality? I have explicitly assigned the permit permission to the admin group to modify widget layout.

Thanks for your help..

Hey Jaxel,

Love your add-ins. Just picked up XenPorta2 and XenAtendo and everything is working very well.

I started taking a peak at the XenPorta layouts and am pretty much done creating a new layout for use with my Forum View. The only sticking point is that I cannot drag any of the widgets around the page.

I did some Googling and I have seen people say that was related to a version of jQuery they were using. I'm still using the default version of 1.11.0.

Am I missing something to enable this functionality? I have explicitly assigned the permit permission to the admin group to modify widget layout.

Thanks for your help..

Sometimes all it takes is just publicly posting your problem to have the solution revealed.

It was a permissions problem on the /js/8wayrun folder.

Hello @Jaxel, i have one pre-sale question, is there any way to disable news layout and direct to the main thread on the forum instead of showing news tree layout. thanks. :)

EWRporta2_Features

Ok I removed this...

Code:
<div class="excerpt">{$feature.feature_excerpt}</div>

...that fixed it but the title was too low so i added a <br> which fixed that. How would I increase the font size of the feature title?

Ok I removed this...

Code:
<div class="excerpt">{$feature.feature_excerpt}</div>

...that fixed it but the title was too low so i added a <br> which fixed that. How would I increase the font size of the feature title?
.featuresGrid ul li .summary .title { font-size: 24px; }

Top Bottom