[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi, i want facebook to autocomplete the first picture in article, when i share it. I managed to resolve this problem on xenforo normal articles in this topic, but i can't make it work for xenporta articles.

Also, can i change the board title for the articles page?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, i want facebook to autocomplete the first picture in article, when i share it. I managed to resolve this problem on xenforo normal articles in this topic, but i can't make it work for xenporta articles.

Also, can i change the board title for the articles page?

Thank you!
XenPorta2 auto shares the promoted icon to a thread. You can change the board title for the articles page by editing the template, if you wish.

Hi @Jaxel ,

Could we add the list of threads that were promoted to the feature to the left or the right of slider?

Thank you!
Sure you can... you just gotta edit the template yourself. The feature slider is a highly customizable widget, if you know your html and css.

XenPorta2 auto shares the promoted icon to a thread. You can change the board title for the articles page by editing the template, if you wish.

Hi @Jaxel and thank you for your answer! Maybe i wasn't clear enough... I want xenporta to autofill board for each article, but on articles page (content page), i want it to be set to "Events". Can i do that?

Hi @Jaxel and thank you for your answer! Maybe i wasn't clear enough... I want xenporta to autofill board for each article, but on articles page (content page), i want it to be set to "Events". Can i do that?
Huh? I dont understand. "Events" is not a type in XenPorta2.

Hello,

How can we change the view when we click on an article cause I don't have the same view and everything is different...
I want to keep the same view as the forum one.

Thanks.

Hello,

How can we change the view when we click on an article cause I don't have the same view and everything is different...
I want to keep the same view as the forum one.

Thanks.
There are promotion options for using custom article layouts. Disable it as a default setting in the admin cp.

There are promotion options for using custom article layouts. Disable it as a default setting in the admin cp.

You mean this?

Capture_d_cran_2015_06_15_01_32_03.png

If yes, all boxs are unchecked but the view is the same. :/
Any idea?

You mean this?

Capture_d_cran_2015_06_15_01_32_03.png

If yes, all boxs are unchecked but the view is the same. :/
Any idea?
Those are the DEFAULT settings (whats initially checked when you promote an article). It won't change the settings for articles that are already promoted. You will need to go back to the promotions and change them yourself.

I am using RSS Feeds in my forums and having them in my XenPorta 2 Articles on the front page was wondering if there was a way to force Articles images to a size limit or where can I adjust for a size limit??

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Sure you can... you just gotta edit the template yourself. The feature slider is a highly customizable widget, if you know your html and css.

Thank you. I will try.
I have another issue: Article view (EWRporta2_ArticleView template) seems not work for me. I created Article view Layout but not show any widgets that I added to. While, other layouts work fine. Please guide me solve it.

Thanks!

I'd like to specify the width of the left side column for a particular layout. Is there an option I'm missing to accomplish that? If not, what is the best way to handle it using css? Thanks :coffee:

Suggestion: Add optional layout fields for width of left and right columns. If they are not set then use default XF column width.

I'd like to specify the width of the left side column for a particular layout. Is there an option I'm missing to accomplish that? If not, what is the best way to handle it using css? Thanks :coffee:

Suggestion: Add optional layout fields for width of left and right columns. If they are not set then use default XF column width.
It uses the default XF column width at the moment.

Thank you. I will try.
I have another issue: Article view (EWRporta2_ArticleView template) seems not work for me. I created Article view Layout but not show any widgets that I added to. While, other layouts work fine. Please guide me solve it.

Thanks!
Do you have the widget framework enabled for that layout?

I am using RSS Feeds in my forums and having them in my XenPorta 2 Articles on the front page was wondering if there was a way to force Articles images to a size limit or where can I adjust for a size limit??

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Ok I think my issue is the RSS feeds Thread Title is too long in my Articles causing the XenPorta 2 to make the Features Articles too wide running into the side blocks on my Fixed Style...

Is there a way to truncate the Thread Titles?? (Trim the Tittle make it show less words)

Ok I think my issue is the RSS feeds Thread Title is too long in my Articles causing the XenPorta 2 to make the Features Articles too wide running into the side blocks on my Fixed Style...

Is there a way to truncate the Thread Titles?? (Trim the Tittle make it show less words)
The default CSS truncates titles with ellipses.

Having a hard time finding it... I am now wondering possibly in future builds if this could be something XenPorta 2 can handle just for the frontpage seeing how some people use fixed styles the center posts will no doubt push it's way outward...

I used to have the same exact issue with vBulletin CMS as well never noticed it was actually the Thread Title until yesterday! ;)

Top Bottom