[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Thanks for your reply, but i meant can i show the slider on the nodes list or anywhere i want like in threads or discussion list?

There is a slider widget which you can place anywhere you like as long as you give that page a layout.

There is a slider widget which you can place anywhere you like as long as you give that page a layout.

Thank you i bought it and testing it right now, anyway to remove XenPorta Home button?

I want to show only the default home button.

I have been trying all day long to display the slider above the page container like 8WR but i couldn't do it, please tell me how. :eek:

I also noticed that your copyright is included in all forum pages and that seems not right!

Because i'm using it as a portal page only, you should find out a way to include your copyrights only on the pages that's uses one or more of your tweaks.

Thank you i bought it and testing it right now, anyway to remove XenPorta Home button?

I want to show only the default home button.
3rd question in the FAQ:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-2-portal-pro.3894/field?field=faq

I have been trying all day long to display the slider above the page container like 8WR but i couldn't do it, please tell me how. :eek:
Use the "Relocate Slider" option in the admin CP... The settings I use are: #content .mainContainer

I also noticed that your copyright is included in all forum pages and that seems not right!

Because i'm using it as a portal page only, you should find out a way to include your copyrights only on the pages that's uses one or more of your tweaks.
The copyright is only displayed where you are using the widget framework. If you have the widget framework enabled on forum pages, then yes, it will display there. If you're using it as a portal only, then don't enable the widget framework on your forum pages.

Responsive design is not working properly:

View attachment 107815

View attachment 107831
No addons will magically work with all skins. The default design of this addon is to write overflows with an ellipsis. If its not doing this, then your skin is changing the default design. You're going to have to fix that on your own.

I know i have read that and i was trying all night long, but finally i found out how to lol

You have typed it wrong, you forgot to include punctuation marks after "display" tag.

The copyright is only displayed where you are using the widget framework. If you have the widget framework enabled on forum pages, then yes, it will display there. If you're using it as a portal only, then don't enable the widget framework on your forum pages.

I'm using [bd] Widget Framework and your copyright is showing on the forum list. o.O

And? Thats irrelevant... If you have the XP2 widget framework enabled in an area, the copyright will appear in that area.

I'm not using any single widget of XenPorta because i like to keep my widgets organized by Widgets Framework, see the pictures below:

XdJaOoz.webp oRXIyNQ.webp ndV3BX5.webp

None of your widgets is enabled.

I have purchased this add-on, but i'm not using it on the first forum. I want to use it on another forum.

Thank you

I have installed Xenporta 2.
Is there another way to remove the first home button than removing the home page url?

I would like to keep the logo connected to the url (its for an external site to xenforo) but not have two home tabs..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 10.56.41.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 10.56.41.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 23
I have installed Xenporta 2.
Is there another way to remove the first home button than removing the home page url?

I would like to keep the logo connected to the url (its for an external site to xenforo) but not have two home tabs..
You would have to make some template modifications to remove the default home tab in that case.

Top Bottom