[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I tried several different CSS codes using "articles" which it what shows up in the source code, but none worked. I also tried everything in that link you provided and none of it works.
Get rid of the line from `EWRporta2/Listener/NavTabs.php`:
Code:
'linksTemplate' => 'EWRporta2_Navtabs',

I tried several different CSS codes using "articles" which it what shows up in the source code, but none worked. I also tried everything in that link you provided and none of it works.

Yeah you are right looks like they overwrote the source code for the Navigation for UI.X

I put a ticket in to https://www.themehouse.com ask them how to removed the Quick Link with a screen shot of your request...

I had already created a ticket with them and they said it was XenPorta... and Jaxel come up with a solution.

Bah I personally would like something to keep everything from creating a drop down list but whatever I'll just leave mine be because updating the files by hand will just put everything back as it was... Unless it's set as an option in the addon.

Bah I personally would like something to keep everything from creating a drop down list but whatever I'll just leave mine be because updating the files by hand will just put everything back as it was... Unless it's set as an option in the addon.
I remember seeing instructions here somewhere on how to remove all of the dropdowns. I did not have an issue making that happen. My issue was just eliminating the HOME tab dropdown by itself. I believe all you have to do is comment out <a href="{$extraTab.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a> for each tab section in the Navigation template. Someone else can explain it better.

Is it possible for users to hide the slider on the portal page or stop it from "sliding" image?
Had a user who wanted to keep it static and not changing pictures all the time (he has the website on his second screen while gaming, and therefore it is a distraction according to him, haha).

Thanks!

Is it possible for users to hide the slider on the portal page or stop it from "sliding" image?
Had a user who wanted to keep it static and not changing pictures all the time (he has the website on his second screen while gaming, and therefore it is a distraction according to him, haha).

Thanks!
There is a setting to remove the slider.

I want to extend the widget framework to the Taigachat page, but I don't have access to the XenForo installation to find the viewpublic name in the php file; can someone tell me what the viewpublic name for a Taigachat page is, or how I can do it?

I have this installed and its great. Is is it possible i can set each article to be a fixed height say 500px so when i enable masonry grid they all line up square rather than be lots at different heights? i did try search this thread but nothing was jumping out at me

@Jaxel sorry to bump, just wondered if you had any advice on this quote
I have this installed and its great. Is is it possible i can set each article to be a fixed height say 500px so when i enable masonry grid they all line up square rather than be lots at different heights? i did try search this thread but nothing was jumping out at me

Top Bottom