[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Also the Adsense Widget is there you just have to go to install widget it's in the drop down list it's not installed by default! If your going to use it I recommend using option sets that way you can use multiple instances of the Adsense!

Hi Jaxel,

Sorry if this question has been asked many times, wanted to know if its possible to grab wordpress posts i have to automatically post on the portal allowing me to make my forums both a forums and cms.

Thanks

Not sure this is what your asking, You can set RSS feeds from your XenForo Regerstered Feeds to a Forum then set that forum to show in Articles but it seems to be non resource friendly with page loads at least on my server...

The Xenporta 2 Article page doesn't block ads placed on header, footer, below or above bread crumbs or sidebar!
huh?

I do not see a widget for Google adsense in ACP. It is not listed in the options if you create a new widget.

additionally, I am not sure whether that would work, since I do not want to place an adsense code directly into it. I need something that works with ads manager by Siropu. Would I need as a renderer than a html widget or a phpcall back widget?
Adsense is in there...

It says it comes with 40 widgets and #17 on the list is Google Adsense. My guess is you create it and then place it on the layout page where you want it to show up.

@anyone who knows: Any idea what the little gray square box with the + sign does? I see it opens up a dialog box with "Save Changes" option, but what exactly is it that is being saved?

View attachment 149923
Thats for adding categories/keywords.

I do not see a widget for Google adsense in ACP. It is not listed in the options if you create a new widget.

additionally, I am not sure whether that would work, since I do not want to place an adsense code directly into it. I need something that works with ads manager by Siropu. Would I need as a renderer than a html widget or a phpcall back widget?
Go to the widgets plugin/add-on and "Install Widget". The widgets that come with the program are hidden in the dropdown menu. Click on the Google Adsense widget and install it. Then go to the widget and edit the options/settings if you so desire. Then go the the layout page and add the widget to your layout where you want it to show up.

upload_2017-3-17_14-39-37.webp

There'sa site i use when new tech is on the rise called overclock.net
on their main page of they have "Latest discussion" and "news" and looks like this
19bd7f6eb1ef41a582df5cf77611ed66.png

Any chance someone knows how to exclude forum sections from the "latest" and include others to another like they have here?
This would also be helpful as i have a Staff only section but it updates into the latest on my site.

i have a much wider layout than they do, so even maybe a third column for another section like a sales forum, guides or latest articles would be cool

Hello all!

I'm getting this when trying to add an existing thread to the news-spinner.
Anyone have a fix for this :D?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http' not found - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:185

Hello all!

I'm getting this when trying to add an existing thread to the news-spinner.
Anyone have a fix for this :D?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http' not found - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:185
What version of XenForo are you running? Do you have at least 1.5.x?

There'sa site i use when new tech is on the rise called overclock.net
on their main page of they have "Latest discussion" and "news" and looks like this
19bd7f6eb1ef41a582df5cf77611ed66.png

Any chance someone knows how to exclude forum sections from the "latest" and include others to another like they have here?
This would also be helpful as i have a Staff only section but it updates into the latest on my site.

i have a much wider layout than they do, so even maybe a third column for another section like a sales forum, guides or latest articles would be cool
You could easily do that with a widget. Find someone to program one for you.

Well that class "Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http" is built into XenForo. Maybe you have file corruption?
I do not know, is there an way to check that?
I think it could be connected to that I can't install widgets, my members can't reset their password. What happens is that it goes to 500 error.
So far what I can find is that I need to set chmod 777 on data and internal_data but this does not seem to fix the problem.
Maybe you have some fix on this :D?

I do not know, is there an way to check that?
I think it could be connected to that I can't install widgets, my members can't reset their password. What happens is that it goes to 500 error.
So far what I can find is that I need to set chmod 777 on data and internal_data but this does not seem to fix the problem.
Maybe you have some fix on this :D?
Reupload the file?

@Jaxel - or anyone else that might know. How can I remove the dropdown menu from the HOME tab (which is really the articles tab)? I don't want to remove them from the other tabs, just the HOME tab. XF says it is from an add-on and UI.X says it is from XenPorta, not them. All I want on that tab is a link to the home page... no dropdown. Thanks!

upload_2017-3-21_12-8-6.webp

@Jaxel - or anyone else that might know. How can I remove the dropdown menu from the HOME tab (which is really the articles tab)? I don't want to remove them from the other tabs, just the HOME tab. XF says it is from an add-on and UI.X says it is from XenPorta, not them. All I want on that tab is a link to the home page... no dropdown. Thanks!

View attachment 150119

They are called Quick Links and I too hate them they are built into Xenforo you can use CSS to remove or try an addon
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/remove-quick-links.4949/

hi Jaxel,

Very great plugin, for now I want to display to 5 articles from specific category on the Portal (not category view). I accept to have the category ID hard code through the template or modified model.

Can you please help?

Top Bottom