[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I have a question..

I'd like to track the google analytics seperately between my forum and my "cms", so to speak. I had it this way in vbulletin, and Id like to continue in the same vein.

My question is this:

Is there a conditional I can check in my google analytics template to decide to show a different GA id if I'm on a XenPorta page?

Sorry guys,
Im very newbie with xenforo, I hardly understand things.
In this forum people from Core pixelexit theme recommended me this add on. So I bought it and I tried to install it in the admin panel trough "Add on", but when I select the zip I get the error "
The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file."
How should I install it?
Thank you.

How do I change the color of the Text of the News Title of Thread here:
t9Pr03l.png

How do I make the articles index page my portal home page?

In your XenForo Admin Control Panel, under the options menu for "Basic Board Information", there is an option for "Index Page Route". By default, this setting is set to "forums/". If you wanted to make the articles index your portal home page, just change this setting to "articles/".

(The above text taken from the aforementioned FAQ page I told you about)

Hi,

I wonder if its possible to have a recent thread widget like the one here at Xenforo (small version)?
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/oGfQp/6800e22bf9.png

As far as I've been looking all I've found is the one which takes up a whole block with a lot of information.
I'd love to have a smaller version for it but couldn't find it. I hope that a widget or an option is available for it.

Cheers.

So I'm up to 2 questions now:

1) Is there a condition I can check inside a template to determine if I am in a XENPORTA (article) page versus the forum? I'd like to track the analytics seperately, if possible.

2) I have the RSS feed for articles posting to our facebook group. However, EACH article shows the Xenforo logo instead of the image on the article itself. How can I fix this?

Ok... still hoping for some answers..

Hey,

I've ran into an issue where if I try and promote it a feature it says "Failed to upload and convert slider image." without any other output (none in js console / server error logs in acp) and when I promote an article, it says my changes have been saved but then there is nothing in the article page and no errors.

I am considering purchasing this for 2 forums we own. Can you provide some more URLs for sites that are using this portal so we can have a look at them? Thanks.

I am considering purchasing this for 2 forums we own. Can you provide some more URLs for sites that are using this portal so we can have a look at them? Thanks.

I've got a couple of small forums using XenPorta 2, and I find it really good for creating a home page.

My first forum is Copenworld which is a niche car forum. I've also recently set up a new forum Talkzone NZ which I'm just establishing. You're welcome to take a look.

One easy way to find more example websites is to Google for the XenPorta copyright message: XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM

Top Bottom