[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
This is the Request state:

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://www.picturepenzance.com/threads/memories-of-lescudjack-part-2.2073/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The url string is different for each error. It seems that each post I do an error is posted

This is the Request state:

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://www.picturepenzance.com/threads/memories-of-lescudjack-part-2.2073/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The url string is different for each error. It seems that each post I do an error is posted
try disabling other addons one by one and see if the errors stop.

This may have been asked/answered before but couldn't see it on the main page or FAQ.

For the XenRio (etc...) widgets do you need to have the respective addon purchased as well (at the cost of another $30-40).

Cheers

Does the RAWHTML widget allow me to use <script></script> ?
Yes. Its literally a RAW HTML output.

This may have been asked/answered before but couldn't see it on the main page or FAQ.

For the XenRio (etc...) widgets do you need to have the respective addon purchased as well (at the cost of another $30-40).

Cheers
Yes. Any widget that includes information from another addon, requires that other addon. This includes LiveUpdate, SiropuChat, TaigaChat, etc...

The install script tries to create directories necessary for the addon. If you dont have permission to create directories, I dont know how you installed XenForo in the first place...

Your other addons installed fine.

And I just dragged and dropped. The chmod of the html folder (Where xenforo is located) is 777.

@Jaxel

I currently use a Joomla installation on my main url and have xenforo on a subdomain:

Joomla: www.mydomain.com
Xenforo: www.forum.mydomain.com

Because of SEO, I would like to keep that structure. Would it be possible to install Xenporta 2 in a way that the "homepage"/article page appears on the main domain, not on the subdomain?

Last edited:
Unsure if you are able to do this, if you are please let me know how, if not then at least take this as a great suggestion ^_^

Make users able to choose which tabs they want shown in the sidebar
eQ3yJSq.png

So you kind of set a "group" of various different widgets they may use, and then the individuals can decide which widgets they want shown or not shown in the sidebar and in which order^^

I installed a new xenporta 2 licence on another forum. This new forum uses coloured prefixes. On the Xenporta page these prefixes are displayed in that colour, which is not nice looking.

How can I disable either the colour of the prefixes only on xenporta, not in the forum, or hide the prefixes on the xenporta page totally?

A few questions:

1. I have the thread/article title displaying twice when viewing an article, even after setting up an ArticleView Layout. How do I remove this?
2. How do I move the author's avatar to the side of the article under ArticleView (not ArticleList, found that template setting)
3. I get a fatal error when adding the recent threads widget to ArticleList ( Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27

Thanks

Last edited:
A few questions:

1. I have the thread/article title displaying twice when viewing an article, even after setting up an ArticleView Layout. How do I remove this?
2. How do I move the author's avatar to the side of the article under ArticleView (not ArticleList, found that template setting)
3. I get a fatal error when adding the recent threads widget to ArticleList ( Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27

Thanks
1. screenshot please?
2. you would probably have to setup your own css codes for that.
3. upgrade your xenforo.

I installed a new xenporta 2 licence on another forum. This new forum uses coloured prefixes. On the Xenporta page these prefixes are displayed in that colour, which is not nice looking.

How can I disable either the colour of the prefixes only on xenporta, not in the forum, or hide the prefixes on the xenporta page totally?
CSS.

Unsure if you are able to do this, if you are please let me know how, if not then at least take this as a great suggestion ^_^

Make users able to choose which tabs they want shown in the sidebar
eQ3yJSq.png

So you kind of set a "group" of various different widgets they may use, and then the individuals can decide which widgets they want shown or not shown in the sidebar and in which order^^
Users can rearrange the portal page if you give them permission to do so.

@Jaxel

I currently use a Joomla installation on my main url and have xenforo on a subdomain:

Joomla: www.mydomain.com
Xenforo: www.forum.mydomain.com

Because of SEO, I would like to keep that structure. Would it be possible to install Xenporta 2 in a way that the "homepage"/article page appears on the main domain, not on the subdomain?
You can do this with htaccess probably...

Top Bottom