[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there anyone that has a livesite he want to show here? I would like to see it in action also is this SEO optimized in anyway?

I found this before.. but I just did a clean reinstall and for the life of me, and now totally cannot remember where to do this. The default bat at the bottom of features is red.. I want to change the color to match my site. Where is that property?

I found this before.. but I just did a clean reinstall and for the life of me, and now totally cannot remember where to do this. The default bat at the bottom of features is red.. I want to change the color to match my site. Where is that property?

acp>appearance>style properties>XenPorta 2 - Feature Slider>progress bar

I had a featured slider addon made for xenporta2 and I was looking for a few testers. I might sell it for a few bucks or I just might give it away.

It looks like this currently running on my site.

Selection_009.webp

PM me if you are interested

P.S. I made a few tweaks to the code so what you get out of the box wont look exactly like above. The changes I made were simply cosmetic like adding font awesome and some spacing issues.

Is there any way to show an actual thumbnail,
Also youtu.be URL's don't work correctly the video wont playback.

Could you help?

259760615e62a7864ea4eb022d7c7b45.png

Hey guys, I am using this great portal addon for several weeks, So far I am using only promoted articles on main page. I am trying to make a widget at the right side with last forum threads and Memers stats, but can not do it :(

I found in Options -> [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO -> Enable Widget Framework : Article List

But it appears over top of everything , not on the right side. Any idea how to make this work ?

P.S. if URL is needed - http://rcmania.bg/

Any way to override the Home and Logo links to NOT go to /articles ?

Made a custom Page so I could move the articles from the center of the page, but selecting the XenPorta's HOME tab or the site's Logo will take me to /articles instead of going to the domain.

Hi,

I have just installed Xenporta 2 and when I go to the 'home' screen where the articles layout should display it is empty even though it is activated? Then when I eb=nable widget framework for articles list and got back to home it throws "Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in /var/sites/o/openmotorworks.co.uk/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27". I also cannot see the 'promote to article' option in the thread tools as I though the problem might have been because there were no articles in the system yet but it is not in the thread tools options. I have tried everything I can think of but I am really stuck, any help much appreciated, thanks!

Hi,

I have just installed Xenporta 2 and when I go to the 'home' screen where the articles layout should display it is empty even though it is activated? Then when I eb=nable widget framework for articles list and got back to home it throws "Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in /var/sites/o/openmotorworks.co.uk/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27". I also cannot see the 'promote to article' option in the thread tools as I though the problem might have been because there were no articles in the system yet but it is not in the thread tools options. I have tried everything I can think of but I am really stuck, any help much appreciated, thanks!
You need to upgrade your XenForo to at least 1.3x.

Any way to override the Home and Logo links to NOT go to /articles ?

Made a custom Page so I could move the articles from the center of the page, but selecting the XenPorta's HOME tab or the site's Logo will take me to /articles instead of going to the domain.
You'll need to disable the navtab listener... and add your own. Also, dont set /articles as your home route in XF settings.

How do I get the box with the date on it like 8wayrun site and also the side by side articles also on the 8way run site?
style properties

Top Bottom