[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Whats the problem here? Its showing your forum's Open Graph logo. Try changing your OG logo if you dont like it...

No that's the exact issue, the forums opengraph works on every other page THAN the article page, on the article page am I informed the self same picture is TOO SMALL, hence they picked a picture of a monkey I've posted in one of my articles instead.

And yes the forums logo does show up, in the small thingies but I'm told they are too small, even though it's 800x800 and it works fine on every other page

No that's the exact issue, the forums opengraph works on every other page THAN the article page, on the article page am I informed the self same picture is TOO SMALL, hence they picked a picture of a monkey I've posted in one of my articles instead.

And yes the forums logo does show up, in the small thingies but I'm told they are too small, even though it's 800x800 and it works fine on every other page
Looks like a bug with Facebook on their end. Facebook has a notoriously buggy linter.

Did you have a smaller OG logo and you recently uploaded a larger one?

I apologize.. I am sure that this has been asked and answered, but I'm obviously using the wrong search terms. I am using the articles as my front page. I have one forum where I am auto-promoting posts as articles. But when I do that, that forum section is getting reformatted too and no longer looks like the rest of my forum style.

I apologize.. I am sure that this has been asked and answered, but I'm obviously using the wrong search terms. I am using the articles as my front page. I have one forum where I am auto-promoting posts as articles. But when I do that, that forum section is getting reformatted too and no longer looks like the rest of my forum style.
Change your default promotion settings to not reformat articles.

Looks like a bug with Facebook on their end. Facebook has a notoriously buggy linter.

Did you have a smaller OG logo and you recently uploaded a larger one?
Facebook seems to be using the right one now for some reason, and yeah I replaced the standard Xenforo OG with my own, and kept being told it was too small on the frontpage but no where else so I was super confused :)

Hi,

I have to come back again to this idea of a feature to delay the publication in conjunction with the XP2 build in thread creation system:

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid]

There is the possibility within XF to put threads/postings under moderation. Thanks to this, the thread is not visible to users, only to moderators.

Would it not be possible to combine the post date functionality with a cronjob that runs every 5 or 10 minutes to check the time stamp of the xenporta articles and if time is correct, delete the "under moderation" tag of that thread in the forum?

P.S.: There is an addon of AndyB. With this, admins can change timestamp of a posting. I could use this to put a date in the future for that thread. This could make it even more easy for you...

Last edited:
@snoopy5, I'm using an addon on called "Schedule Post / Thread" from an author has been banned in this forum (you can search google for it), it works exactly like the way wordpress's post working.

Last edited:
Quick question.

I uploaded an image to an article. On the homepage article view the image does not display. However, the image does display when I view the full post. Why is this and how can I fix it? Thank you.

@snoopy5, I'm using an addon on called "Schedule Post / Thread" from an author has been banned in this forum (you can search google for it), it works exactly like the way wordpress's post working.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/schedule-content-original-scheduled-post.2216/

That sound promising, but...

1. Why he/she was banned?
2. Will there be also support of that developper in the future for that addon?

Does anybody know?

It seems that in December 2015 he/she made the last update. Do you know where to contact that person?

That addon in combination with Xenporta 2 could be a solution. Did anybody tried that already? So schedule a thread for publishing in 2 weeks with that other addonand xenporta 2 shows it accordingly correct in 2 weeks?

Is there some way to setup the main portal page to show two columns that display content from a different forum/category?

Hi I'm getting server errors and this is what is in the log.
Anyone know what is the matter and what I should do to fix this please?

ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:12
Generated By: Unknown Account, Tuesday at 12:26 AM

Hi I'm getting server errors and this is what is in the log.
Anyone know what is the matter and what I should do to fix this please?

ErrorException: Undefined index: thread - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:12
Generated By: Unknown Account, Tuesday at 12:26 AM
What page is this being generated on? Could be a conflict with another addon.

Top Bottom