[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Btw, I have BD Widget Framework installed on my forum. Is it possible to add Widget Framework widgets to portal sidebar?

This is actually very easy and I am not sure why more people dont do it.

If you have a widget designed for BD Widget and want to add it to xenporta, simply add EWRporta2_ArticleList (that is MY home page) to the widget position in BD Widget Framework

I am going to purchase and install XP2 today when I get home. However, I have a question. I have an old site that I am rebuilding that was Xenforo 1.4 and XP 1. I just bought Xenforo 1.5. Would it be better for me to do an upgrade, or should I start fresh (I'm in no hurry)? Also, should I install xenforo in a forums directory or at the root to work best with XP2? Thanks in advance :)

I am going to purchase and install XP2 today when I get home. However, I have a question. I have an old site that I am rebuilding that was Xenforo 1.4 and XP 1. I just bought Xenforo 1.5. Would it be better for me to do an upgrade, or should I start fresh (I'm in no hurry)? Also, should I install xenforo in a forums directory or at the root to work best with XP2? Thanks in advance :)
I doubt it matters either way...

Fatal Error: Undefined class constant "FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' - library/EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php:27

Any ideas?

View attachment 130591
Upgrade your XenForo.

The Facebook widget is busting out of the frame because of width (probably images that are on the Facebook page). Is there anyway to control this please

I didn't catch an answer for this. The native Facebook widget breaks out of the sidebar, what can be done with that. I've tried this with the default theme as well and get the same breakout.

Hi guys, I'm having trouble setting the google Adsense widget up. I put in my client and ad Id, though nothing shows.

Is there anything else I need to do.

Hi guys, I'm having trouble setting the google Adsense widget up. I put in my client and ad Id, though nothing shows.

Is there anything else I need to do.
Disable your ad-blocker. Your adblocker not only stops you from seeing ads, it will also stop you from saving your settings.

I didn't catch an answer for this. The native Facebook widget breaks out of the sidebar, what can be done with that. I've tried this with the default theme as well and get the same breakout.
Complain to Facebook... or force a specific width in the widget by editing the template.

Disable your ad-blocker. Your adblocker not only stops you from seeing ads, it will also stop you from saving your settings.
I did this mate, still not seeing anything.
I am sure I have set everything up correctly in the google ads itself. Then I pasted the responsive code in the ad_below_content template.

I tried this because simply using the client ID and ad ID in Xenporta didnt work.

Fine but Facebook didn't make the mod. Force a width.... I thought you said this was fluid/responsive?
Facebook DID make the widget. The widget is set to be fluid/responsive... but Facebook's fluid/responsive handling has been broken for YEARS. The only way to fix it is to make it fixed. This is a FACEBOOK ISSUE.

I just bought this app, i was able to download after purhase, but it still says: BUY NOW on xenforo.com.
So, where do i get free updates.... or do i hve to pay every update?

Thank you!

Top Bottom