[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Lemminator Ah, I see it now. I don't use the full width widget, I just use it in the sidebar where it works for me. I'm not associated with this product so @Jaxel may want to provide a fix for this in the future, but for now you can edit the thread_list_item template and replace:

Code:
<xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

with this:

Code:
<xen:avatar user="$thread.lastPostInfo" size="s" img="true" />

I hope this helps :)
this will help and working fine

@Lemminator I've just noticed that this causes a problem with avatars in the forums thread display list. You should probably change it back to what it was before, and await a proper fix from @Jaxel. Sorry! :)

Hi,
I have a notice on my articles home page which I would like removed when users view a category page. Is there a way of achieving this?
Thanks for your help.

Does the attachment slider widget ever grab new pics? I've set it to take 20 pics from a forum that has hundreds of photo's but it's been showing the same ones for 2 days now?

I get a 500 error with 1.1.7a when trying to use the Recent Threads widget: PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in [site_path]/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27

Xenforo 1.4.10.

A few feature requests, if I may: :)

Poll Widget - allow it to choose a random open poll at every page refresh, or, allow us to select multiple polls to then be displayed randomly.
Slider - allow it to show slides in random order
Titles - allow widgets to have custom titles, i.e. take the title from the one you enter when adding a widget link to a layout
Attachment Slider - allow it to choose a different set of attachments once a day
Collapse - an option for registered members to collapse the widgets

Thank you.

Last edited:
Did you guys get emails for the last update? I didnt...
Yes, man!

I got some questions about display excerpt!

1. I got a Youtube video embeded at first line of an article. When promote this to Article List, the video displayed inside excerpt and can play, is there any option to hide it or option to use image thumbnail of the video for blog header?
2. How to remove all formats like heading, bold, italic, in excerpt, just use normal text in excerpt? May be with Extra.CSS or using [prebreak] at right place?
3. I used excerpt trim to limit number of characters, but it not display the same in articles, some full, some too short or just "...", why?
4. How to hide IMG tag in featured articles's excerpt?

Thanks for reading!

Hi,

Im not sure if this is a bug or a misconfiguration on my part.

On my layout i have added RAW HTML widget with title "Welcome to our website". On the front-end everything works fine however the title of the widget links to "http://www.abcd.com/Welcome to our website" which of course does not exist.

I have removed the link by editing EWRwidget_RawHtml template but it would be nice if this was by default since, from my understanding, is of no use. (correct me if im wrong)

Thanks

I am looking for the email with the latest update?
Updates get emailed directly. Check your spam folders.

Hi,

Im not sure if this is a bug or a misconfiguration on my part.

On my layout i have added RAW HTML widget with title "Welcome to our website". On the front-end everything works fine however the title of the widget links to "http://www.abcd.com/Welcome to our website" which of course does not exist.

I have removed the link by editing EWRwidget_RawHtml template but it would be nice if this was by default since, from my understanding, is of no use. (correct me if im wrong)

Thanks
Doesn't the raw html widget give you an option for links?

Updates get emailed directly. Check your spam folders.

All folders have been checked. The last update I have is from a few months back. However my inbox was probably close to full or could have been full of this was sent over the last 2 weeks

Built-in? No. But you can use CSS psuedo-selectors to make it happen. For instance:
Code:
.articleItem:has(.category_21)

Sorry have to get back to this, unfortunately this part does not seem to work when I add it. Is there a way I can add a class or ID to the articleList_bit and select it in the css? Just like the articleBits already have $article.$thread_id (adding $category_category_id doesnt work) As mentioned, the purpose is to add some specific styling to the article index's article bit based on a category.

I get a 500 error with 1.1.7a when trying to use the Recent Threads widget: PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR' in [site_path]/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Threads.php on line 27

Xenforo 1.4.10.

Hey, any chance this could get looked at? My users are seriously annoying me over this. Thanks for any help.

Top Bottom