[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey, any chance this could get looked at? My users are seriously annoying me over this. Thanks for any help.
Updates assume you are running the most recent version of XenForo. You need to upgrade your XF or remove the offending line from that specific file.

Hey Jaxel, If you put a disqus id but choose not to select 'display disqus comments', the box will still be there.
Every article has it's own settings. Just because you disable it in the DEFAULT settings, doesn't turn it off in articles promoted previously. This is working as intended.

I just updated my XenPorta2, and the formatting of the text in the Features slideshow changed. It went from white to a dark green color. Where can I change/set this text color?

I just updated my XenPorta2, and the formatting of the text in the Features slideshow changed. It went from white to a dark green color. Where can I change/set this text color?

Style Properties: XenPorta 2 - Feature Slider
> Summary - Title
> Summary - Excerpt

Change the text colour option here :)

@Jaxel please can you help me. Can you put any widget within a block ?

I know there is a custom html block - can you add HTML to that block to make it include any of your widgets ?

Sorry if this has been covered before.

On the Recent Threads block, when not logged in, it only shows 5 threads, yet when logged in it shows the full limit... But the permissions are the same? What am I doing wrong?

On the Recent Threads block, when not logged in, it only shows 5 threads, yet when logged in it shows the full limit... But the permissions are the same? What am I doing wrong?
Sounds like a permission issue. Or you have two recent thread blocks and are using a customized layout in your logged in account.

Hey there. Purchased XenPorta 2... interesting add-on. Having a strange issue where I configured it to use the custom article layout, decided I didn't like it but after I disabled it the layout didn't go away. Unchecked all of the boxes... the threads still show up in the article format and so does the comment section. Any idea why that is? Almost like it's cached. It's done this a few times now while I was testing things... sometimes it seems to fix itself eventually but I haven't figured out why?

Hey there. Purchased XenPorta 2... interesting add-on. Having a strange issue where I configured it to use the custom article layout, decided I didn't like it but after I disabled it the layout didn't go away. Unchecked all of the boxes... the threads still show up in the article format and so does the comment section. Any idea why that is? Almost like it's cached. It's done this a few times now while I was testing things... sometimes it seems to fix itself eventually but I haven't figured out why?

You need to re-promote the articles with the option disabled :)

I never promoted them really. They existed before I installed the add-on and were in the sub-forum I included for auto-promotion. This sub-forum has about 5000 threads.

I never promoted them really. They existed before I installed the add-on and were in the sub-forum I included for auto-promotion. This sub-forum has about 5000 threads.
All promoted threads have their own promotion settings. Just because you change the DEFAULT settings, doesn't change the settings on existing threads.

All promoted threads have their own promotion settings. Just because you change the DEFAULT settings, doesn't change the settings on existing threads.

That doesn't make any sense... I installed the add-on. Choose a sub-forum for auto-promotion. Choose the custom article layout. Went to a thread in that forum and it had the article layout. I went back and turned the article layout off. Went back to the thread and it will still there. You're saying I have to manually go through 5000 threads and un-article them just to have them in the default forum layout? That doesn't sound sensible. I deactivated the add-on just to have them show up like normal threads.

As a note, I'd flipped this on and off a couple of times and whether it shows up in the article format is even sporadic... I couldn't get it to work consistently. Went to bed one night after turning the article setting off then the next morning it looked fine. Is this being cached somewhere? As I said, I have about 5400 threads this is affecting, so is there just a long process running in the background?

I have not gone to any thread and promoted or unpromoted it. I have only ever used the XenPorta options page. I haven't so much as touched the threads in any way shape or form.

That doesn't make any sense... I installed the add-on. Choose a sub-forum for auto-promotion. Choose the custom article layout. Went to a thread in that forum and it had the article layout. I went back and turned the article layout off. Went back to the thread and it will still there. You're saying I have to manually go through 5000 threads and un-article them just to have them in the default forum layout? That doesn't sound sensible. I deactivated the add-on just to have them show up like normal threads.

As a note, I'd flipped this on and off a couple of times and whether it shows up in the article format is even sporadic... I couldn't get it to work consistently. Went to bed one night after turning the article setting off then the next morning it looked fine. Is this being cached somewhere? As I said, I have about 5400 threads this is affecting, so is there just a long process running in the background?

I have not gone to any thread and promoted or unpromoted it. I have only ever used the XenPorta options page. I haven't so much as touched the threads in any way shape or form.
It depends on whether or not the thread is promoted using the auto-promotion system or if it was manually promoted (or promoted using the import system, which creates manual promotions). Auto-promotions use the default settings, manual promotions use their own settings.

It depends on whether or not the thread is promoted using the auto-promotion system or if it was manually promoted (or promoted using the import system, which creates manual promotions). Auto-promotions use the default settings, manual promotions use their own settings.

I have only used auto-promotion

Top Bottom