Code:
.articlesGrid { margin: 5px -5px -5px; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem { display: inline-block; width: 50%; }
.articlesGrid .articleItem .sectionMain { margin: 5px; }

If you want the blocks to remain even add this to extra.css

Code:
.articleItem .excerptContent { height: 200px; overflow: hidden; }

Changing the height to suit your need and change the following options:

Layout -> Exert Trim (play around with this number for me 400px height was perfect with 1000 Exert Trim)

I just installed, Couldn't figure it out and swiftly removed.
Will give it another try when I get my head around it. I couldn't find anywhere to post my threads on the main page.

Anyone widget savvy in here, I need some help! I want to show recent posts, from a specific user group (say, only admin posts) in a widget. Maybe just some simple modifications to the current "recent threads" widget? Any help here would be SUPER appreciated, I am sadly very green on this.. :\

Anyone widget savvy in here, I need some help! I want to show recent posts, from a specific user group (say, only admin posts) in a widget. Maybe just some simple modifications to the current "recent threads" widget? Any help here would be SUPER appreciated, I am sadly very green on this.. :\
Did you see the option to make some widgets options sets?

Does anyone know if you need XenMedio Pro for the widgets to work? When trying to install the widgets I get an error that says XenMedio is out of date. I have 1.5.3a installed.

Thanks,
Renada

Is it possible to have the slider image resize to fit mobile devices, rather than crop the image as the demo shows?

Would also be nice to see a list of demo sites in the FAQ, if people don't mind.

Top Bottom