[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there a way to auto add content from certain users on soundcloud? So when a specific user adds a new song XenMedio adds it to the collection as well?

I m trying to add a vimeo link, no good
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
just get a unsupported warning, help

How to show Thumb of video share facebook ?

View attachment 57054

My site not show :(

http://keduatin.com/media/
Thumbnails are automatically added as og:image data... no idea why its not working on your site...

I m trying to add a vimeo link, no good
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
just get a unsupported warning, help
Working fine for me...

Another problem is the very bad quality thumbnail.

160px - 90px is very low, I have to search a lot and edit directory thumb.php model.

up size 320px - 180px

Thumbnails are automatically added as og:image data... no idea why its not working on your site...

Working fine for me...
I reinstalled the addon, still not working, can I just set up a test account you can take a look?

thank you

Code:
file_put_contents(/home/mysite/html/xenforo2/internal_data/temp/media1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Error occurs on media submit. Is this a permissions issue? internal_data verified to be chmod 777...

Code:
file_put_contents(/home/mysite/html/xenforo2/internal_data/temp/media1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Error occurs on media submit. Is this a permissions issue? internal_data verified to be chmod 777...
Create the sub directory... see if that fixes it.

Do you plan to provide a user interface for users that what to upload video files and hosted locally?
I see no reason for this. There are HUNDREDS of video hosters on the net users can use. Admins however can embed locally hosted media they have uploaded using FTP.

Another problem is the very bad quality thumbnail.

160px - 90px is very low, I have to search a lot and edit directory thumb.php model.

up size 320px - 180px
In the next version, XenMedio will support 320x180 thumbnails.

=====

I'm currently working on a new system called "Trending Media". Right now the currently "Popular Media" listing is decided based on flat numbers of comments, likes and views. The trending system will allow you to weight those different stats, and decay their ratings over time. Here are how they are set right now on my forum...

trending.webp

So lets look at the current top trending media on my forums:
http://8wayrun.com/media/soul-calibur-ii-hd-online-mitsurugi-vs-nightmare.6612/media

It currently has 10 comments, 0 likes, and 192 views. Using the current weighting system, that gives it a base score of 1192. However, there is a trending time decay, and the number of seconds I use is 86400. Which with basic math tells you the decay is exactly 1 day.

This video is less than 1 day old. So the trending score is divided by it's ceiling age of 1 day... So 1192/1 = 1192. If the numbers don't change, tomorrow this video will have a trending score of 1192/2 = 596. The idea of this is to automatically stale out older media and keep the trending list to recent media. You can make the decay scale whatever you want... you can have it decay at 1 hour, 1 day, 7 days, 28 days... whatever you want.

Naturally, if you increase the decay number, videos will retain higher trending scores longer; so older videos will continue to be able to compete with newer videos. If you have a less active forum, you will want your videos to decay slower.

Create the sub directory... see if that fixes it.

I see no reason for this. There are HUNDREDS of video hosters on the net users can use. Admins however can embed locally hosted media they have uploaded using FTP.

Ok, let me give you some more details about why I believe it is needed (in my situation or maybe by others)
  • All countries do NOT have access to all video upload sites (let's start with China which population is 1.5 billion with almost 50% internet users)
  • Some organizations, companies etc do NOT allow their users to access those sites. (for example; in educational entities like K12 schools all such video hosting sites are not allowed to visit common video hosting sites in most countries like in Turkey)
  • People doesn't want to share their private content in public platforms for various reasons. (for example; there are some commercial companies hosting forums in their intranet and they never allow those content uploaded to internet.)
Even there are hundreds of video upload sites available, you already developed a function for admins to embed locally hosted media. This is why I felt that if there is such function why not extend it :)

I hope those above facts are enough.

I upgraded to the current version of XenMedio, not pro and now I cant upload any videos other than youtube, I had paid you for a bunch of codes for uploading a various video types, can you send them again?

Last edited:
Top Bottom