[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I upgraded to the current version of XenMedio, not pro and now I cant upload any videos other than youtube, I had paid you for a bunch of codes for uploading a various video types, can you send them again?
PM me your email address please.

Also... does no one care about the new *booru-style filtering? I spent a lot of time on it... =(

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0 CHANGELOG

This is a SIGNIFICANT update. Much of the context of this update can be read here: http://8wayrun.com/threads/new-media-library-changes-and-rules.17221/

This new update has major changes to playlist functionality, and completely changes how keywords work to adds *booru-style keyword filtering.
  • Every media/playlist listing page can now be sorted by a myriad of extra sorting options. Including date, most views, likes, comments, etc...
  • There is now a new "trending" sort...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You should have just been emailed the new version. Click on the download link for 1.6.0.

Yeah I was clicking on the 1.6.0 link, nothing was downloading....

edit: something wrong with IE as usual, link worked fine in Chrome. Thanks much.

Yo Jaxel how do you make the new medias page to be the new home page of XenMedia Gallery? That looks better.

Yo Jaxel how do you make the new medias page to be the new home page of XenMedia Gallery? That looks better.
Go into: EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php

Replace:
Code:
    public function actionIndex()
    {
        if ($mediaID = $this->_input->filterSingle('action_id', XenForo_Input::UINT))
        {
            return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('media/media', array('media_id' => $mediaID)));
        }

$this->canonicalizeRequestUrl(XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('media'));

$options = XenForo_Application::get('options');

$viewParams = array(
            'perms' => $this->perms,
            'trendingMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_trendingcount, array('sort' => 'trending')),
            'recentMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_recentcount, array('sort' => 'date')),
            'popularMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_popularcount, array('sort' => 'popular')),
            'trendingPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_trendingplist, array('sort' => 'trending')),
            'recentPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_recentplist, array('sort' => 'date')),
            'popularPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_popularplist, array('sort' => 'popular')),
            'sidebar' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Parser')->parseSidebar(),
        );

return $this->responseView('EWRmedio_ViewPublic_Media', 'EWRmedio_Media', $viewParams);
    }

With:
Code:
    {
        {
            return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('media/media', array('media_id' => $mediaID)));
        }

return $this->responseReroute(__CLASS__, 'media/media');
    }

Go into: EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php

Replace:
Code:
    {
        {
        }

$this->canonicalizeRequestUrl(XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('media'));

$options = XenForo_Application::get('options');

$viewParams = array(
            'perms' => $this->perms,
            'trendingMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_trendingcount, array('sort' => 'trending')),
            'recentMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_recentcount, array('sort' => 'date')),
            'popularMedia' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options->EWRmedio_popularcount, array('sort' => 'popular')),
            'trendingPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_trendingplist, array('sort' => 'trending')),
            'recentPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_recentplist, array('sort' => 'date')),
            'popularPlist' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Playlists')->getPlaylists(1, $options->EWRmedio_popularplist, array('sort' => 'popular')),
            'sidebar' => $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Parser')->parseSidebar(),
        );

return $this->responseView('EWRmedio_ViewPublic_Media', 'EWRmedio_Media', $viewParams);
    }

With:
Code:
    {
        {
        }

return $this->responseReroute(__CLASS__, 'media/media');
    }
Tried it, didn't work. :confused:

I am confused about this new interface. Why is there site/media and site/media/medias inside it? I would prefer /media/medias page as the home page.

Also in one of the older versions, the thumbnails got larger so the picture quality is reduced and it hasn't been fixed since then. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

After the latest version I have realized users don't post media anymore because they can't find the link to do it. Why use the navigation for it? Xenforo does not use that space for sending content. Why not put a button at the exact same place "post new thread" is. Top right corner. Or can we at least put it back to where it was?

I've just paid for the ProVersion and installed, But still having the same issue when adding videos from YouTube with quotation marks or & it displays this " and & in the thread titles when creating a topic.
I'll fix this for the next version... though its actually by design.

I'll fix this for the next version... though its actually by design.

Hi @Jaxel I guess this fix did not make it, can you please add this fix in the next update. I know its a small but its a very frustrating problem, thank you so much.

Top Bottom