[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is it possible to add something related to the category from Xenporta to the MediaRecent Block? I mean being able to use the categories created in Xenporta to classify your medias and of course seeing the medias belonging to the right category (when you visit an other portal for example). The same goes for Xenrio (but I won't make an other message).

Hi
I am looking at the possibility of implementing this on my forum, however i want to make absolutely sure that it will do what (or at least most of) I am looking for

Im basically looking for an addon that will not only allow people to easily upload and access their own media, but to be able to add it to a thread with as much ease as possible.

Ideally, id like my members to be able to upload a picture to a thread in a similar way to an attachment and that not only shows in the thread, but their own gallery.

This isnt something i can see this addon does, however i can see that you can use a BB code. Is this achieved by a simple picture number?

XenMedio does not currently support image uploads. Its primary purpose at the moment is video.

I've just recently updated from the free to pro version for all the added 1.2 support & functionality. I have one small issue, though.

For the whole time I've used XenMedio, when you click the navtab (which I renamed using phrases) it would target kh-vids.net/media, but then redirect to kh-vids.net/media.php. It brought you to the proper page so I never figured it was a big deal. However, now on 1.2, it throws a 404 error.

I can still reach the landing page through http://kh-vids.net/media/medias. Is there anyway to edit the tab to go directly to that link?

I've just recently updated from the free to pro version for all the added 1.2 support & functionality. I have one small issue, though.

For the whole time I've used XenMedio, when you click the navtab (which I renamed using phrases) it would target kh-vids.net/media, but then redirect to kh-vids.net/media.php. It brought you to the proper page so I never figured it was a big deal. However, now on 1.2, it throws a 404 error.

I can still reach the landing page through http://kh-vids.net/media/medias. Is there anyway to edit the tab to go directly to that link?
media.php is not a script from this addon. Check your scripts.

I had a redirect rule to for old urls but that wasn't what was causing the problem--ended up just clearing cookies & cache which did the trick. :confused: Ah well, all's well that ends well. Thanks for the help & the fantastic add-on.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.1 CHANGELOG

I don't know about you guys, but for my forum, this is probably the most important update I've ever released for this addon...
  • You can now tag USERS to media! In the past, you could only tag keywords to media, now you can tag any registered user on your forums to media as well! In addition, these tags can be searched using the *booru filter system I implemented in the last update! For my community, which focuses on Soulcalibur, this addition lets you very easily find tournament videos...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel
This code doesn't work anymore after upgrading my MediaRecent.php Block
Code:
$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['limit'], 'date', 'DESC', 'category', 1);

Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Top Bottom