A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only!
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
What is XenMedio?
XenMedio is a media library where users can browse media submitted by others in an easy to navigate directory. This addon supports the integration with many hosting services around the net.
- Automatic retrieval of media data, including titles, descriptions, keywords and durations.
- Content keyword tagging and keyword cloud.
- Content user tagging. (you can tag users to media)
- *booru-style keyword/user filtering to narrow down listings.
- Custom variable support to handle metadata.
- Media threads with automatic commenting and linking.
- Full integration with XenForo's content handler system.
- User subscription and alerts to keep people informed of comments.
- User controlled custom playlists.
(not all platforms support all data fields)
- Twitch.TV (requires API key)
- YouTube (requires API key)
- Locally hosted media
These platforms used to be supported; but support has been dropped for one reason or another. It is recommended you DELETE these hosters from the admin services section of XenMedio if you previously had them enabled, as they will no longer function and may return errors if users try to use them.
- upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
- install from file on server: "library/EWRmedio/addon-EWRmedio.xml"
- set options for the library in administration control panel
- set usergroup permissions for administration rights
- edit the BB code media site for "XenMedio" and change it to match your website's domain
- set up your YouTube API key in the admin services menu
- only YouTube is installed by default, you will need to install any other services you need manually; or you can click "rebuild services" on the admin services page to install all services.
If you are upgrading from the free version, you may notice that many URLs have changed. Don't worry however, as it is very easy to use .htaccess to route around these changes.Code:RedirectMatch 301 ^/community/media/([a-z]+)/([\w-]+\.\d+)([\/\w]*) http://xenforo.com/community/media/$2/$1$3Just use the above mod_rewrite redirect code in your XenForo installation's .htaccess file. The code above assumes your forum is at http://xenforo.com/community, you will need to change it to match your forum before it will function correctly.Donations:
[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO 1.7.0
A fully-supported version of my popular XenMedio addon.