[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there a way to create a Podcast feed using your addon? I'm thinking of adding a podcast to my site with the RSS feed to publish to iTunes.

I noticed the below if your change log notes...
  • Fixed /podcast url for categories. You can now once again use the /podcast url as an alternative to the /rss url in order to serve media to preferred podcast clients.

HI,
i have xenmedio pro and xenporta v1, i have the last video block on xenporta.
i would like to have last video block at the top of each page of my board

How can i do
thank you

Define layouts for the different areas of your board (portal, forum, thread, article, etc), and ensure the MediaRecent block is added to those layouts.

You mentioned you already have the media block on xenporta. I assume you've done this by adding the block to your portal layout, yes?

If so, just create the other layouts from XenPorta > Layouts, using the "Customize New Layout" button, and then add the same media block to that new layout.

It seems that
74762d2679.png

What can I do?

Hi there, is there a way to remove the navigation tab?
The way navigation tabs work in XenForo, if you get rid of the navtab, it also removes the sub-nav. Therefore, the only way to remove the navtab, and retain the sub-nav is to use CSS to hide the navtab.

The way navigation tabs work in XenForo, if you get rid of the navtab, it also removes the sub-nav. Therefore, the only way to remove the navtab, and retain the sub-nav is to use CSS to hide the navtab.
The whole thing can be removed. I can overwrite the method, but just wondering if there was an easier option. Darn this nav system :P

hey @Jaxel ! i'm thinking about adding this to my website, and i was wondering if you'd be interested in adding the same option you added for me on xencarta. this was the option to assign a thread to be automatically created when a video is posted. i know this plugin does this by default, but it dumps all the threads into one node, so it would be great to have the option to choose what node the thread is created in when creating categories in xenmedio. similar to how the XFRM works.

hey @Jaxel ! i'm thinking about adding this to my website, and i was wondering if you'd be interested in adding the same option you added for me on xencarta. this was the option to assign a thread to be automatically created when a video is posted. i know this plugin does this by default, but it dumps all the threads into one node, so it would be great to have the option to choose what node the thread is created in when creating categories in xenmedio. similar to how the XFRM works.
I could do that... but doing so would require me to take the create-thread feature away from the end user and make it automatic.

Either way, the create-thread feature for media is an outdated feature, that was basically left in for backward compatibility. Since media now has it's own comments list, there really is no reason to be using media threads.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.6a HOTFIX

• This is a HOTFIX to fix the compatibility issues in XenForo 1.5.3. (explained here).
As usual, hotfixes do not require you to run the upgrade script if you are already up to date with the current version number. Just upload the files and you should be good to go.

I also included RuTube and Imgur service files in this update if you wish to install...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Help me please. I got this error when submitting an youtube url:
HTML:
Server Error

Unable to Connect to ssl://www.googleapis.com:443. Error #0:

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRmedio/Services/YouTube.php at line 13
EWRmedio_Services_YouTube::dumpMedia() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 85
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 325
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/geartv/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom