[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello,

I had 6.1.3 (I think), and started noticing that I could no longer post youtube clips. So then I just upgraded my install to 1.6.5, then immediately to 1.6.6, and I followed all of your instructions, but I still keep getting the same error:

Error
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.

I got a server API form the Google link you provided. What else could be causing this issue?
What URL are you submitting?

Is there a way to delete Tags sidebar and add something else?
Edit the template, remove the tags sidebar?

Naw, I put in my API key and clicked "save changes". I just didn't put it in here again for the screenshot. Should it have saved and been viewable in that picture?

Whats the EXACT url you are submitting?

I haven't seen an area requesting a URL on the Google Developers Console, so I haven't submitted my URL there, if that's what you mean.

But the URL I'm trying to use XenMedio on is lakersball.com, or specifically lakersball.com/media/ for the area XenMedio is installed.

I haven't seen an area requesting a URL on the Google Developers Console, so I haven't submitted my URL there, if that's what you mean.

But the URL I'm trying to use XenMedio on is lakersball.com, or specifically lakersball.com/media/ for the area XenMedio is installed.
What is the EXACT URL of the video you are submitting...

I'll try to reinstall.

Can you upgrade from an older version to the newer version without installing all the iterations in between? I jumped from 1.6.3 to 1.6.5 then 1.6.6 most recently.

Where exactly do I enter that?

Is it through the FTP to the data files on the server, or is it through the Admin panel, or through the Administrate Services area on XenMedio?

Top Bottom