[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel, could you add the ability to approve/reject media while actually viewing the media in question? Right now you always have to go back to the media queue page to perform these actions, or review the media in a separate window.

How well does XenMedio integrate with forum threads/categories? Will it automatically create/link threads? Can you tie XenMedio categories to specific subforums?

Does it have any easy front-end submission buttons from associated forum categories like Create Resource from Forum creates for RM?

actually, i think i figured this out by extracting the html from the xenporta widget. now i gotta buy xenmedio and find out...

hmm i couldn't get this to work... i've created a template with the html from the xenmedio.xml from xenporta and created a widget with widget framework using the advanced template without wrapper...

anyways, is there a specific controller name/action that needs to be used?

How well does XenMedio integrate with forum threads/categories? Will it automatically create/link threads? Can you tie XenMedio categories to specific subforums?

Does it have any easy front-end submission buttons from associated forum categories like Create Resource from Forum creates for RM?

xenmedio can automatically create threads in one specific node, but can't create threads automatically based on the category the video was posted in (i've requested it, but it doesn't seem like a feature that can be added).

A question, can you setup where there are multiple live streams playing on the one page at the same time.

@Jaxel i'm not seeing the check mark box for creating a thread in the node i've assigned to videos (when submitting a video). also, threads are not being automatically created even though i've set that up in the options. what am i doing wrong here?

A question, can you setup where there are multiple live streams playing on the one page at the same time.
This addon does not handle live streams.

@Jaxel i'm not seeing the check mark box for creating a thread in the node i've assigned to videos (when submitting a video). also, threads are not being automatically created even though i've set that up in the options. what am i doing wrong here?
You must have permission to post in said forum. If you don't, it wont show up.

Can anybody help me with this error? View attachment 132057
Whats the error? Its in the JavaScript console.

This addon does not handle live streams.

You must have permission to post in said forum. If you don't, it wont show up.

Whats the error? Its in the JavaScript console.

Stupid question, but where can I find that? I checked the server error log in the ACP and that doesn't have anything.

Top Bottom