[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
You seem to be getting a security error for some reason. I can't reproduce the error. Try disabling other addons and trying again.

Bought this, but did not get an email with the update. Could you resend please?

I'm attempting to add a Gaming Youtube channel. After setting up the API and authentication I was able to submit a Gaming Youtube Channel, however when I click on the channel on the website while it's live it shows an error (Playback ID: YJ3gDOjvKyG5Bxmh). It appears XenMedio isn't grabbing the livestream from the channel... Nore is it capable of telling whether or not it's live?

I'm attempting to add a Gaming Youtube channel. After setting up the API and authentication I was able to submit a Gaming Youtube Channel, however when I click on the channel on the website while it's live it shows an error (Playback ID: YJ3gDOjvKyG5Bxmh). It appears XenMedio isn't grabbing the livestream from the channel... Nore is it capable of telling whether or not it's live?
Wrong addon?

How do you embed soundcloud? Using their share link doesn't work and gives this error:
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.

How do you embed soundcloud? Using their share link doesn't work and gives this error:
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.
Looks like Soundcloud change their pages... open up Soundcloud.php and replace line #22 with:

Code:
preg_match('#sounds:([\d]+)#i', $meta['al:android:url'], $match);

i have an issue on a client's site where the thread is not being created automatically as set in the options. there's also no check box appearing with the 'create discussion thread' option as there were in previous versions. what can i do to fix this?

i have an issue on a client's site where the thread is not being created automatically as set in the options. there's also no check box appearing with the 'create discussion thread' option as there were in previous versions. what can i do to fix this?
Nothing has been changed with the thread creation system in a long time... If it worked in the previous version, and now suddenly doesnt work, then its user error. Some setting has changed somewhere.

With the change I suggested... thats working fine.
Weird. Can't get it to work no matter what. Oh well.

This is my Soundcloud.php

tsbc4FB.png

Last edited:
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.8a HOTFIX

This is a HOTFIX, so if you already have 1.6.8, you don't need to run the upgrade script, just upload the files.
  • Fixed the calls for Soundcloud, as their page construction has changed.
  • Updated all API calls to prepare for the new Twitch API changes coming on August 8. In the future, an API key (Client-ID) will be required to fetch details from the Twitch API....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to show an actual thumbnail,
Also youtu.be URL's don't work correctly the video wont playback.

Could you help?

259760615e62a7864ea4eb022d7c7b45.png
Could you be more vague?

Thumbnails are fetched and stored on your server. Is it possible you have permission errors preventing the saving of thumbnails?

Request, would it be possible to add XenMedio to User Promotions?

This way I can promote users who help add videos. Would be a major benefit.

Top Bottom