[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO - A fully-supported version of my popular XenCarta addon.

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only!

What is XenCarta?

XenCarta is a "lite" wiki. It can be considered a page/content management system with wiki-like features such as diff comparisons, revision history and templates. However, it is a "lite" wiki...​

Read more about this resource...

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.0 CHANGELOG

• Link routing system has been completely redesigned. Users can expect an immediate boost in performance with this new version.
  • Redirects are no longer handled with in-page tags; redirects are now a page option property.
  • A nice complement of maintenance "special" pages have been added to this release.
  • Administration pages have been merged into special pages.
  • Template preview pages have been added with code blocks and parameter listings.
  • "Archive", "Special" and "Template"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great to see this being worked on!

Jaxel, is there any possibility of a BBcode auto-install being eventually wrapped in with this to allow for more formatting options (easy ones!) for wiki articles? I'm still looking for some of the holy grail in easy image caption, etc.
I know there are some add-ons for that, but I find them complicated and having to install multiple add-ons for simple tasks seems excessive.

Great to see this being worked on!

Jaxel, is there any possibility of a BBcode auto-install being eventually wrapped in with this to allow for more formatting options (easy ones!) for wiki articles? I'm still looking for some of the holy grail in easy image caption, etc.
I know there are some add-ons for that, but I find them complicated and having to install multiple add-ons for simple tasks seems excessive.
Can you explain what you're looking for exactly?

Are you going to provide support for this paid addon?
That is the plan...

Can you explain what you're looking for exactly?

I'm looking for ways that the average user can do the basics - such as caption photos and other BBcode (or bbcode type) of formatting.

Also so that the average admin can install them! That's why I suggested wrapping some of them in an add-on if possible.

My assumption is that most people use the same basics when creating articles - that's why they have an easy way to do so in Wordpress, etc.

Others here are more familiar with what works in BBcode and the editor, but captioning attachments is #1 for me...

Any plans for a pro xenHabla or xenPorta? Would love to see an option in xenHabla for more networks support in Who's Chatting.

Any plans for a pro xenHabla or xenPorta? Would love to see an option in xenHabla for more networks support in Who's Chatting.
Doubt it about XenHabla. I do not use XenHabla anymore.

As for XenPorta? I haven't decided yet. The current version of XenPorta is a "jury-rigged" product... its a mish-mash of code in order to get things working as intended. Its one of the reasons why it requires so much "support" (that I'm not willing to give to a free addon). You'll notice that the order I'm making "pro" versions of my addons are from least popular to most popular. XenPorta is my most popular addon, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to turn it into a "product" yet and take on that kind of responsibility.

Top Bottom