- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
What is XenCarta?
XenCarta is a "lite" wiki. It can be considered a page/content management system with wiki-like features such as diff comparisons, revision history and templates. However, it is a "lite" wiki because I have designed it to be as lite as possible; to eschew the many useless and bloated features you can find in most wiki software.
- Pages based on either BBcode, HTML or PHP files
- Page caching to conserve server resources
- Discussion threads from pages
- Revision history
- Page redirects
- Per-page permission masks
- Comparison engine
- Automatic cross page linking
- Automatic table of contents generation
- [template=] replacement BB code
- [h#]head[/h#] replacement BB code
- Special maintenance pages
- upload contents of the attached zip to your XFroot
- install from file on server: "library/EWRcarta/addon-EWRcarta.xml"
- set usergroup permissions for administration rights
- There are TWO navigation blocks on the wiki. The top navigation block is a "family tree"; it only shows pages within the current family tree. The bottom navigation block is an "index" block; it shows a search form and any pages with positive index ratings (usually you would want to give the progenitors of your trees index ratings).
- To use sortable tables, you must set the class of your table to "sortable".