Chris D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Just a heads up, the patch file in the announcement extracts to an empty folder when using The Unarchiver on macOS 10.14.1. Extracts fine with Archive Utility. Not sure what y'all used to generate the zip but it isn't as good as the member's area :P
    Reactions: OCC
    Andrej
    Andrej
    Sounds like you should switch to Keka. ;) Edit: I missed that I am one MacOS version behind, but my recommendation still stands.
    DragonByte Tech
    DragonByte Tech
    @Andrej Purchased, confirmed that the patch extracts fine with Keka. Bonus, the app actually appears to be updated frequently, as opposed to The Unarchiver. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Charlie J
    Charlie J
    I found this a while ago, made the switch I love it!
    Reactions: OCC
    Won't let me download a Style..
    Paul B
    Paul B
    Resources are available to licensed customers only. If you have a license, you will need to add your forum user name to it in order to access the customer sections of the site.
    Hello, I was wondering if you could please message me regarding a question I had about xenforo. Thank you.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Hello please post in the pre sales forum or use the contact form to send us a message: https://xenforo.com/contact/ and we’ll be happy to help.
    T
    thebduf33
    I didn't really want to wait to long for help. It's not a pre-sales question. I had a question regarding the setup of my friends Xenforo. (Customising it).
    Chris D
    Chris D
    The amount of time would be the same regardless. But, your friend would need to contact us directly via their customer area or post in the relevant forum as we can only help licensed customers.
    Hello, I would like to buy a license but when I see the price and my income I will have a hard time getting a big sum at one time.
    I know very well that behind this sum there is a lot of work.
    In short, my question is: Do you make payment facilities (in two, three, four times)?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We don't have any instalment plans, unfortunately. For future reference, contacting us about license/payment queries is best done via the contact form: https://xenforo.com/contact/
    Hello Chris!
    Thank you for a lot of help! This form to post profile massages is so gorgeous ...because super simple. In your opinion, is it possible to make a topic view and posting on the forum on the same way as posting/view as here (on profile)?
    Hi Chris. I'm trying to buy addons, but the forum says I'm not a customer. I purchased the software last week. (ID 5F0168002A56)
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I suspect you have that sorted now? It looks like you only recently associated your license to your forum username.
    B
    bullet-tooth
    Yes. As it turns out I'm quite the dumbass. Sorry to waste your time.
    Hello, im not a verified buyer of xenforo. But that will change soon! My friend has a cracked xenforo, and he has some problems. When hes importing a language xml file. (Even with the default english export file) hes getting a service unavaible 503 error. I really want a dutch forum. Is this just a problem with cracked ****?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We can’t support you with cracked software unfortunately. Once it is legitimate we’ll be happy to help.
    if your licenses runs out for Xenforo can you still buy addons and resources also if you do not renew theXenForo Media Gallery, Resource Manager, Enhanced Search extensions are you no longer allowed to use them or will you not get up dates
    Chris D
    Chris D
    As long as you have a license, you can continue to use the forum and resource manager here. We don't block you from doing that. The RM and MG licenses are tied to your main license, if you renew your main license then they will be renewed too. When the license is expired, you can continue to use all of the software (including add-ons) but you won't be entitled to ticket support or updates.
    M
    mitchal01
    Thank you for clarifying this for me!!! **Planed to be bought !!!
    Keep up the good work. I'm learning a lot. I'm a smart guy, I just lack the experience. I know the basics of PHP syntax. I even have scripting references that I've been going over. Just need a project that could give me some experience. I'm excited to see what I can do. I made several threads in the development section and some people were kind enough to answer them. I'll enjoy giving this a go.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    You're welcome. We all started somewhere. I started in pretty much exactly the same position as you (right here on this forum). Little to no PHP or even general programming experience. As long as you have the patience and stubbornness to stick at it, you'll go far. And XF2 is a great framework to get stuck into. Sorry I can't reply to all of your mentions. Both busy and tired here in equal measure 😴
    Brad Padgett
    Brad Padgett
    No problem @Chris D I completely understand not being able to reply to all of my mentions. I'm glad several people were able to assist me anyways. This community has come a long way and I can't wait to see how far it goes into the future. I recently bought a 2nd license I plan to use for this exact purpose as well as possible themes. I have extensive experience with html and css but I hope to add php to the list soon
    Brad Padgett
    Brad Padgett
    Anyways thanks again :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom