Chris D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Hi Chris, I was reviewing your post on GDPR compliance features. I was wondering if you have any recommendation regarding integrating Xenforo's consent tracking features with an external CMP. We have any api to a central CMP that we are using across other properties. For example, is it possible to use an event listener when a user clicks a consent checkbox to fire a request to an external api?
    Hello there, I am trying to transfer license from another user that I bought website from a while ago. I have submitted a ticket as well. Would appreciate If you can look into it. Regards.
    Paul B
    Paul B
    This should now be resolved.
    Why is it telling me You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. when I have bought a xenforo license?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Your customer account and forum account are separate. You need to log in to the Customer area and add your forum username to the "Forum users" page.
    Hey, im not sure where to post my question. Im a mod at a forum that uses xenforo. Me and the other staff are wondering if there is a way to allow registered users make their posts (not threads) only viewable to other registered users? Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Either the license holder would need to post themselves (on the forum or submit a ticket), or they will need to add you to their list of forum users. Until then, we'll be unable to provide any support.
    how to get profile gifs to work my gif only works when i click edit then it starts playing who to keep the gif animating forum wide on XF2 XF1 did this automatically.
    R
    Rexxah
    I
    V so that guy gets response same day but not me damn GG 10/10
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We don’t provide support via profile post so please post on the forum or submit a ticket.
    Hello, I can not make a resource on your forum
    Chris D
    Chris D
    That's because you do not appear to be licensed, and participation on the forum is mostly restricted to customers.
    hello, my intention in buying xenforo was to use aMember to create a paywall similar to forums like this: https://stmforum.com/amember/signup.php

i'm having nothing but issues with aMember. is there anyway to do this with xenforo at all without aMember?
    Impressive amount of bug fixes today.. Good job man!
    Alien
    Alien
    I'm sure its liberating to escape from all that 2.1 coding. ;)
    Chris D
    Chris D
    More like a frustrating but necessary distraction. That is what we’ve mostly been working on for the last few weeks and beyond, hence why we had so many outstanding bugs to tackle. Then there’s the importers we still need to finish. We’re getting there though 🙂
    Alien
    Alien
    Awesome. I'd imagine getting back to enhancements and new features gives one a sense of renewal. Kudos and fried chicken to you guys! Looking very much forward to the "Have You Seen's"! Only a few minor kinks to work out on our site, 98% of which are server-related and I can take some time to finish off my retro gaming room. :)
    Pixel Exit would sure look nice on XF 2.0, just a couple little things we need to make it happen! :p
    Chris D
    Chris D
    XR.com would look nice on XF2 as well, with a swanky new Pixel Exit style... just mainly one thing I need to make it happen, and I suspect quite possibly the same thing you need :) I'll get there. So very behind with stuff that isn't directly XenForo day job stuff.
    Steve F
    Steve F
    No worries, life happens, just wanted to poke some fun at you :)
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I have enough of that from my daughter 😛
    Please tell me, when will the new release of XF?

I think to wait the new release or install XF 1.5, import the VB3 database, then upgrade XF to version 2.0.1

Thank you.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    We don’t have a solid ETA at this stage but it should be a matter of weeks for both the next 1.5 and 2.0 releases.
    Hi if i buy a xenforo license can i add branding removal later?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Certainly 🙂
    A
    Aidin
    As well if i buy a license can i use it on 2 forums or one? because i have a game server but i also am starting a hosting company and want a forum for people but cant pay for 2 licenses
    Chris D
    Chris D
    One license covers one install.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom