XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration

XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration [Paid] 1.5.5

No permission to buy ($79.00)
I will give you till Monday the 3rd of October to fully refund my payment.

Otherwise, I will arrange a chargeback for your non-working software.

I think your software should be removed from the official XenForo repository, as it does not work as advertised.

You're ignoring your clients as well.

Again, I will give you till Monday the 3rd of October to fully refund my payment.

The 3rd of October has been reached, a dispute will be filed against your unwillingness to refund my payment.

Hi, not yet but you can see a simple demo on the XFtoWP.com blog and Kolakube.com. I'm looking to make another video tour of the news features in version 1.5 once released.
I’ve briefly looked into this add-on but when I have the time, I will thoroughly look into it. I want to buy another licence and integrate xenforo with my other wordpress site but I want to make sure it’s exactly what I’m looking for before I make the purchase, since after all, it’s not cheap.

However, is this the only wordpress integration add-on currently? I want to explore my options and I can’t find any other?

Hi @est3ban129 thanks for posting.

The first thing to check is if your site's API is properly working. Type in to your address bar:

It should return a page identical to any other XF2.2+ API page like:

If your API page is setup correctly, take a look at these items as well:

Hi,

it is not really clear to me how XFtoWP handles html or Elementor formatting in XF Posts.

Our posts have rather simple Elementor based formatting but with lots of pictures. In this thread is recommended to you excerpts. This will be too much work. Is there a way to automatically apply formatting such as headings, indents pictures and the positions of pictures in the text to the XF post?

Thanks for clarifying

I see. bbCode would be sufficient but there is no converter html->bbcode available in Xenforo.

Some simple replacements to maintain headlines, sections, links and images would already be very helpful. Would i be possible to hook into your plugin and do some replacements or use something like that

before the content is sent to the xenforo api?

before the content is sent to the xenforo api?

Yes, there is a filter that allows you to modify content that XFtoWP already parses on thread/reply creation.

You can access it with this function in your child theme or plugin functions file:

PHP:
/**
 * Assign and modify parsed content over API.
 * See more: XFWP/templates/template-functions.php `xfwp_parse()`
 * @since 1.0
 */

function my_child_theme_xfwp_parse( $parse, $post_id ) {
    $parse['content'] = get_the_content( null, false, $post_id );
    return $parse;
}

add_filter( 'xfwp_filter_parse', 'my_child_theme_xfwp_parse', 10, 2 );

This filter modified the (unlisted) {content} variable you can place in the Message box when you create a new thread or reply and will post the entire HTML output from the WP editor to XF.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 4.45.29 PM.webp

In the example function, before you return $parse, you can plug in the BBCode library and write your own parse logic for your exact use cases. It is highly considerable to include the library in the plugin after some testing, but this should get you on your way. I hope this is useful!

I just wanted to share that for no reason I didn't receive any alert on this thread's new replies, despite I'm still watching it... 😵

By the way, I just found out that my license key was expired one month ago! 😵‍💫

license expired.webp

I've been quite busy lately, to the point that I haven't used my PC for a very long time now, that's why I completely forgot about my deadlines...

So Alex, is there any chance that you could add a reminder to your site or list, just to tell the user that the license expiration is coming? 😬

Top Bottom