XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
For anyone that cares:

If you want to add the Twitch icon to the Widget block. You can edit your extra.less file and add this:
Code:
.block[data-widget-id='18'] .block-minorHeader:before {content: '\f1e8'}

The data-widget-id may be different on your forum, but you can get that by going into Widgets in the Admin CP and hover over your "XenRio > Live Streams" widget. It will look similar to:
Code:
https://yetigamer.com/admin.php?widgets/yeti-streamers.18/

Just change the data-widget-id in the extra.less to match.

If you want to use a different icon, go to FontAwesome and search the icon you want and grab the unicode ID and swap out "f1e8" for whichever one you want.

If you want to add it to the Header Navigation you can add this to extra.less as well:
Code:
.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id='EWRrio']:before {content: '\f1e8'}
View attachment 172261View attachment 172262

If anyone is using this, you will need to add this line to your extra.less in order for it to keep working on the latest version of XF:

Code:
.p-nav .p-navEl-link:before {font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome;}

Does this addon work with the Discord Integration addon? ie post a discord message when a streamer goes online?

Does this addon work with the Discord Integration addon? ie post a discord message when a streamer goes online?

I know for a fact if you set certain game or games under games in the stream app and then choose one streaming service under the Discord App it will notify in your Discord when one of the games is being streamed which could be from anyone in the world.

I have recently updated from XF1 to XF2. Of course, I also bought and installed XenRio Live Stream. However, the YouTube API does not work for me, Twitch runs perfectly, but Youtube videos are shown as offline and if you click on them, they are online. I also noticed that he does not accept every Youtube link that is live and then gives an error message.

Also a click on "Forced Scrape" does not bring the channel online :/

I have recently updated from XF1 to XF2. Of course, I also bought and installed XenRio Live Stream. However, the YouTube API does not work for me, Twitch runs perfectly, but Youtube videos are shown as offline and if you click on them, they are online. I also noticed that he does not accept every Youtube link that is live and then gives an error message.

Also a click on "Forced Scrape" does not bring the channel online :/
What are your scrape settings?

My Settings:

My TestStream url, only for testing:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The video is displayed as Offline, but if you click on it you will get a preview image and it is played.

Yeah, I'll create a new API key, but I do not think that's what it's about. Unfortunately, I do not get an error message ..

featured streams setting seems to be ignored.
Promote streams from featured games or channels is also ignored.
Embed top stream showcase on the listing index doesn't work, just always sits with wireframe default background no matter the stream

Have set my stream and only my stream as featured and it will not show under featured tab and will always be last in stream index regardless and only the highest number viewers streams take descending order.

settings are..

Navigation: w/ stream count
Restrictions: Channels OR Games (inclusive)
Listing View: Tiled View
Listing Per Page: 20
Show offline channels on the listing: Unticked
Promote streams from featured games or channels: Ticked
Embed top stream showcase on the listing index: Ticked
Stream layout: Medium
Enable service-based chat rooms: Ticked

Does it happen with EVERY stream? or just your stream? Because if it's just your stream, I bet you have this unchecked:

HackerMike and Eddie play  Detroit Become Human   Part 3   YouTube.webp

Does it happen with EVERY stream? or just your stream? Because if it's just your stream, I bet you have this unchecked:

View attachment 178174

the stream can be embedded, its my mixer channel, it shows on the list, just last on the list because rio shows lists by viewer count, regardless of featured settings..

eg:

stream 1: mixer: 500 viewers
stream 2:twitch: 350 viewers: featured
stream 3:youtube: 5 viewers
stream 4:twitch: 3 viewers: featured

the option..
  • Promote streams from featured games or channels
Streams from featured games or channels will move to the top.

..should move those two featured to the featured tabs section and move them to the top, it doesn't.
it should look like

now if by top you mean the section with the background that doesnt work, none of the two feature games ever show up on there either unless they're the only online streams, but i doubt it means this as it has its own option..

• Embed top stream showcase on the listing index
The top stream will have a custom background based on their game.

....which does work as showing the online stream with the highest viewer count but background never changes, even on popular games

I talked to my developer and was asking why the YouTube chat did not work in the stream section of my forum. He said this.

"well I think you should send a support to jexel
a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'"

35766685_1785809558179471_4266763804840296448_n.webp

Not sure what that means but hope this may clear up any bugs.

Hi everyone, hi @Jaxel,
I've bug. I wrote an ID on channel, for example : UCCCPCZNChQdGa9EkATeye4g
It was change on ucccpcznchqdga9ekateye4g automatically after scrape (on auto or forcing)
So after change, the channel was marked as offline!

the stream can be embedded, its my mixer channel, it shows on the list, just last on the list because rio shows lists by viewer count, regardless of featured settings..

eg:

the option..
  • Promote streams from featured games or channels
Streams from featured games or channels will move to the top.

..should move those two featured to the featured tabs section and move them to the top, it doesn't.
it should look like

now if by top you mean the section with the background that doesnt work, none of the two feature games ever show up on there either unless they're the only online streams, but i doubt it means this as it has its own option..

• Embed top stream showcase on the listing index
The top stream will have a custom background based on their game.

....which does work as showing the online stream with the highest viewer count but background never changes, even on popular games
Featured streams always get moved to the top, if you have the setting for it enabled. You can see that here: https://8wayrun.com/streams/

The backgrounds are set up by YOU. If you didn't set them up, then they wont have a custom background.

I talked to my developer and was asking why the YouTube chat did not work in the stream section of my forum. He said this.

"well I think you should send a support to jexel
a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'"

View attachment 178248

Not sure what that means but hope this may clear up any bugs.
I reported this issue a week ago to YouTube. They have not responded. It's a YouTube issue.

Hi everyone, hi @Jaxel,
I've bug. I wrote an ID on channel, for example : UCCCPCZNChQdGa9EkATeye4g
It was change on ucccpcznchqdga9ekateye4g automatically after scrape (on auto or forcing)
So after change, the channel was marked as offline!
I will test this later tonight and get back to you.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.1.2 - CHANGELOG

• Made some slight changes to the "featured streams" colors so that they better conform to different skins.
  • Fixed a bug related to YouTube channels not having offline image banners.
  • Fixed a bug related to YouTube API changes which now require channel IDs to be case sensitive.
  • Fixed a bug related to YouTube API changes and x-frame-origin settings with embedded chat rooms.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just installed this addon and tested around with twitch. My first question is:
- Is there anny possibility to link a channel to a category? There is nor option in Channel detail view.
- Twitch chat is not working (service in options is enabled)

Top Bottom