XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
After adding my stream and someone else adding theirs, it says at the bottom: "Last activity: Dec 31st, 1969"

I was streaming on Mixer earlier tonight, why is this date incorrect? Any fix? or is this by design?

This happens whenever you first add a streamer. It'll update next time you stream and it is picked up on your forum. It's a bit annoying it doesn't just use the date the streamer was added rather than the old date, but there we go!

I streamed since adding it to my forum though and it still showed....does it have a specific schedule it 'crawls'?

@Jaxel

I noticed in the admincp, when editing a channel. I can make a channel featured, but I can't un-feature a channel once it's set.

I uncheck "Channel is marked as a featured channel" and click save. I get no error but it doesn't stick. It just stays featured.

EDIT: I see this has already been addressed. I await the update. Thanks!

Found issue when trying to disable a channel from being featured -- it just won't let me.

I have disabled all add-ons to test, same result. XF 2.0.9

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still haven't changed access details yet, during getting these setup and working, so you can see this for yourself.
Fixed for the next version...

The value2 is not actually used for anything on YouTube. That's just the vanity URL for the channel... for instance my channel can be found using multiple URLs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIW3tvBA80HhhuMwlR9imlA
https://www.youtube.com/8wayrun

As for a specific channel not getting scraped...
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf2-8wr-xenrio-2-streams-pro-paid.140206/page-9#post-1261267

Last edited:
Does this addon work with the Discord Integration addon? ie post a discord message when a streamer goes online?
I know for a fact if you set certain game or games under games in the stream app and then choose one streaming service under the Discord App it will notify in your Discord when one of the games is being streamed which could be from anyone in the world.

@Jaxel Would it be possible to extend this feature so that It will only post to discord if a featured channel goes live?

This would better suit my community. I currently have it so only official streamers of our community are featured and I would like to feature them in discord, and only them.

Also I would like to show my gratitude for your work @Jaxel
I have read some of the comments in your addon release threads and some of them sickens me with how entitled some users are.
As far as I can tell you sell access to your addons without any renewals except for major XF releases. So really in my opinion there shouldn't be any expectation of support. Yet you do what you can, and in a professional manner dispute those comments.

If you accept donations please share the details. I would be happy to tip you!

Can we have a way to block certain streamers for never appearing?

There is this idiot who keeps tagging his stream as X game (and I've limited my streams to only show streams from that game), even though he never streams it.

I could have sworn there used to be a chat room next to the stream? I been away from the forums for a few months and recently updated all my add-ons but I can't seem to find the default twitch chatroom, seems to be missing.. Any idea why?

chat.webp

Yeah. I tend to just use the redirect option... because Twitch ****s with their API and embed codes too often.

Maybe you could have the links open in a new window rather than the same window. This way, it will keep your members on your forum.

Just a question as to why not all/or any streams show when added. Tried adding Aura Kingdom from twitch and there are currently 4 streams on Twitch and none are showing on the streams page on the forums. I spelt it right and double checked. I have noticed this with a few game titles too. What is the reason?

Last edited:
@Jaxel

Server error log
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'gnonline_admin.ewr_rio_streams' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
  • Generated by: Savage
  • Oct 14, 2018 at 10:32 PM
Stack trace
SELECT COUNT(*)
FROM `ewr_rio_streams`
INNER JOIN `ewr_rio_services` AS `ewr_rio_services_Service_3` ON (`ewr_rio_services_Service_3`.`service_id` = `ewr_rio_streams`.`service_id`)
LEFT JOIN `ewr_rio_blacklist` AS `ewr_rio_blacklist_Blacklist_4` ON (`ewr_rio_blacklist_Blacklist_4`.`service_id` = `ewr_rio_streams`.`service_id` AND `ewr_rio_blacklist_Blacklist_4`.`blacklist_value1` = `ewr_rio_streams`.`stream_value1` AND `ewr_rio_blacklist_Blacklist_4`.`blacklist_value2` = `ewr_rio_streams`.`stream_value2`)
WHERE (`ewr_rio_blacklist_Blacklist_4`.`blacklist_id` IS NULL)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(40): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(91): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT COU...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1118): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT COU...')
#6 src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Stream.php(33): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->total()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Rio:Stream', 'index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRrio', Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Stream), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(9) "/streams/"
["referrer"] => string(32) "https://www.joyfreak.com/online/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom