XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm a little confused for adding a channel from the backend (yes I watched your video but you didn't go over adding a channel).
Value 1 and Value 2, what should they be? I assume obviously one is the channel name.

I'm a little confused for adding a channel from the backend (yes I watched your video but you didn't go over adding a channel).
Value 1 and Value 2, what should they be? I assume obviously one is the channel name.
Why not just use the front end?

I USED to... but Mixer changes their embed layouts so often, that I don't think they are included in embed codes anymore.
Well, are there plans on adding MixPlay? It seems like it will be their more permanent solution, since it can even be embedded directly over the video feed, not just below it, now. I would be waiting on that for me to get this.

Well, are there plans on adding MixPlay? It seems like it will be their more permanent solution, since it can even be embedded directly over the video feed, not just below it, now. I would be waiting on that for me to get this.
You can change the embed codes to add the controls.

Just installed this addon and tested around with twitch. My first question is:
- Is there anny possibility to link a channel to a category? There is nor option in Channel detail view.
- Twitch chat is not working (service in options is enabled)

Not working twitch chat:
Maybe this helps someone, during installation of this addon I had my forum behind htaccess password protection. I'm quite not sure, if this was the problem, but after uninstalling addon, and reinstalling without activated htaccess chat is working. Even after enabling htaccess protection afterwards, the chat is doing fine.

My request for linking added channels to categorys is still there. Reson for this is, when you want to create for example a "Titty Streamer" category, it is currently not possible to do this, because everything is game related. But I think there are a lot of possibilities to use categorys not game related.

Second request is to be able to configure brodcasting language which is scrapped into local lists. Twitch API seems to support this:

https://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/t/api-v5-get-chinese-language-streams/12659

So a language option in twitch services would be really nice. (Maybe language shortcuts comma sperated).

Found issue when trying to disable a channel from being featured -- it just won't let me.

I have disabled all add-ons to test, same result. XF 2.0.9

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still haven't changed access details yet, during getting these setup and working, so you can see this for yourself.

Last edited:
Found another issue with YouTube channels. Some channels do not pull data for the value2, which is used to grab the stream. Is this something the streamers themselves need to fill in within their youtube channel?

Or is this an error elsewhere?

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 10.38.32 am.webp

The dark magician girl stream was live for 30 minutes, and just will not pull for this reason. The buska stream went live, had it on the next scrape.

Where is the specific issue that this arises?

Do I need to ask the channel to fill in a field they have missed?

Found issue when trying to disable a channel from being featured -- it just won't let me.

I have disabled all add-ons to test, same result. XF 2.0.9

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still haven't changed access details yet, during getting these setup and working, so you can see this for yourself.
Fixed for the next version...

Found another issue with YouTube channels. Some channels do not pull data for the value2, which is used to grab the stream. Is this something the streamers themselves need to fill in within their youtube channel?

Or is this an error elsewhere?

View attachment 180599

The dark magician girl stream was live for 30 minutes, and just will not pull for this reason. The buska stream went live, had it on the next scrape.

Where is the specific issue that this arises?

Do I need to ask the channel to fill in a field they have missed?
The value2 is not actually used for anything on YouTube. That's just the vanity URL for the channel... for instance my channel can be found using multiple URLs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIW3tvBA80HhhuMwlR9imlA
https://www.youtube.com/8wayrun

As for a specific channel not getting scraped...
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf2-8wr-xenrio-2-streams-pro-paid.140206/page-9#post-1261267

After adding my stream and someone else adding theirs, it says at the bottom: "Last activity: Dec 31st, 1969"

I was streaming on Mixer earlier tonight, why is this date incorrect? Any fix? or is this by design?

Top Bottom