XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Whats your embed code?

Code:
Trying to use [stream=twitch]league_of_lagers[/stream] and [stream=twitch;chat]league_of_lagers[/stream]

When I submit a thread with those codes I get the error above.

Edit:
I wasn't live when I tried to set up the thread. So, I tried it with ninja's stream, who was live today. Still got the same error.

Last edited:
Replace line 35 of EWR\Rio\Entity\Stream.php with:
Code:
$this->app()->templater->getStyle() ? $this->app()->templater->getStyle()->getProperty('styleType') : 'dark'

@Jaxel Is there a way to include a follow button for who you're watching in the Streaming tab? Or is that something Twitch doesn't allow?

Last edited:
For anyone that cares:

If you want to add the Twitch icon to the Widget block. You can edit your extra.less file and add this:
Code:
.block[data-widget-id='18'] .block-minorHeader:before {content: '\f1e8'}

The data-widget-id may be different on your forum, but you can get that by going into Widgets in the Admin CP and hover over your "XenRio > Live Streams" widget. It will look similar to:
Code:
https://yetigamer.com/admin.php?widgets/yeti-streamers.18/

Just change the data-widget-id in the extra.less to match.

If you want to use a different icon, go to FontAwesome and search the icon you want and grab the unicode ID and swap out "f1e8" for whichever one you want.

If you want to add it to the Header Navigation you can add this to extra.less as well:
Code:
.p-navEl-link[data-nav-id='EWRrio']:before {content: '\f1e8'}
Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 4.59.45 PM.webpScreen Shot 2018-03-30 at 4.59.57 PM.webp

Last edited:
Can this be used on a page node, to have a permanent ‘alternative url’ to watch my Mixer stream at? Say /live/ on my site, so they can watch at either place?

Does it embed interactive too, there is an embed code for that so I hope so?

I entered the Youtube API Key in the service area
I am taking this warning (YouTube does not support restricting by game title at this time.)

When adding new channels: Can we edit the "last active 1 January 1970" to something else?... Like 1 January 1 2018 as the standard when you don't have any previous metrics for when it was last active. Just looks weird.

Did Twitch do something to make Chat not work? The chat window is just not there at all today. It was there yesterday. Doesn't work if you manually add the chat tag either... Attached is an image where the chat should be on the right of the video.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.36.34 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.36.34 PM.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
If they fix it on their end, will it just start working again or do you think there will be API changes that may need a new release to fix?

Top Bottom