XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Okay I'm so sure this is a stupid question so I apologize in advance however,

How to I update xenporta to the newest version? My still says 2.0.1.8 and i'd like to update to 2.0.1.9 - I can't seem to find the way to do it, it just says purchase again. I originally paid through paypal, bought the branding removal too if that matters.

Thank you, and sorry for the stupid question
~ML

Okay I'm so sure this is a stupid question so I apologize in advance however,

How to I update xenporta to the newest version? My still says 2.0.1.8 and i'd like to update to 2.0.1.9 - I can't seem to find the way to do it, it just says purchase again. I originally paid through paypal, bought the branding removal too if that matters.

Thank you, and sorry for the stupid question
~ML
You're email from @Jaxel just search your emails for xenporta or 8WAYRUN.TV

owever, if you use another addon to import your wordpress articles into threads, you can then promote those threads after words.

Any suggestions on which addon to use to import WP posts into threads?

When upgrading from XF1.5 to XF2, this path would be a safe one to import WP posts into XenPorta:
Import WP posts into threads in XF1.5 --> upgrade 1.5 to 2 --> When upgraded to XF2, install XenPorta and promote a forum which has the WP posts to look like articles?

What is going to happen with the front page excerpts if images are present too early into the text block? Will they show up or get omitted? Think about getting this addon but if those images how up as well, that would not be that cool for obvious reasons.
They show up. If you want them to not display you would need to use a custom excerpt, or have it strip bbcode.
You can see an article with an early image here - https://www.dragons-server.com/articles/

@Jaxel It looks like the [prebreak] tag isn't working. What I have it wrapped around doesn't show up in the article or on the main page.
Don't wrap with the bbcode. Place it where you want the break to occur

Code:
This text will be in the article
[prebreak][/prebreak]
This text won't be displayed in the article

Don't wrap with the bbcode. Place it where you want the break to occur

Code:
This text will be in the article
[prebreak][/prebreak]
This text won't be displayed in the article
Thanks for saving me yet again. The directions were not super clear. I really appreciate your help!

I am trying to set up the twitter widget but it just shows the Search text parameter as a link.
Screenshot-2018-4-5 nightout club.webp
Screenshot-2018-4-5 Edit widget Twitter nightout club - Admin control panel.webp
What am I missing?
Thanks for the help.

-Xiomera

Hello
Anyone know if there is an option to remove the slider player buttons ?
Or do i need to add extra CSS display:none ?
Thanks
2018-04-05 22_47_51-Le Forum des Portables Asus.webp

Hello Jaxel and all

I have buy since a days ago, a second times your really good add-ons
A question I haven't received an explain for removing the branding logo etc. ...
I have payed it for the first version :) (Xen Porta 1)
So must I payed again ;( or there's a discount price for ?

Please keep me informed
Perhaps this information is interesting for all too

Sorry if it's not in the right place, for I have started a conversation, emailling, and no replies

Best regards

When you create a widget you have tto specify an ID, check on your Widget page.

When i create a widget i need a unique widget key for every widget. For this twitter widget I need a additional widget ID. I don't know where i get it from ...

When i create a widget i need a unique widget key for every widget. For this twitter widget I need a additional widget ID. I don't know where i get it from ...
Go to your Widgets page, and hover the Widget you want the ID for, and it will say something like 'widget-title.19'. The widget ID is 19.

Top Bottom