XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
sorry to be a pain, i have installed it but i have a few questions if you don't mind me asking?

1, how do i remove the /ewr-porta/ on the homepage and then when you click forums it shows https://www.formula1grid.com/forums/.. hope that makes sense? i have read the FAQ that you can change it but i want to just habe the home tap url to display my website name only www.domain.com

2, how do you make it display a slider at the top and then article below? i have created a category but struggling to post an article permissions are correct

2, how can i get the article blocks to be the same size? when i post an article all the text displays stretching the block is there a way to make blocks all the same size?1523110001378.webp

Last edited:
sorry to be a pain, i have installed it but i have a few questions if you don't mind me asking?

1, how do i remove the /ewr-porta/ on the homepage and then when you click forums it shows https://www.formula1grid.com/forums/.. hope that makes sense? i have read the FAQ that you can change it but i want to just habe the home tap url to display my website name only www.domain.com

2, how do you make it display a slider at the top and then article below? i have created a category but struggling to post an article permissions are correct

2, how can i get the article blocks to be the same size? when i post an article all the text displays stretching the block is there a way to make blocks all the same size?

1. Change the Index page route in your Xenforo Basic Board information options, to /ewr-porta
2. See this post

1. Change the Index page route in your Xenforo Basic Board information options, to /ewr-porta
2. See this post
absolute life savour thank you, both worked kinda worked, i have forums page saying /forums perfect but home page still says the below after changing the index to what you said.
1523172536587.webp

I'm sure this was right in front of me, and I just didn't see it, but can anyone tell me how to make the 2 columns of articles one?

Dear All,
Please help to show me the ways to visible toolbar menu "Promote to feature"

1523695184595.webp

I have already setup XenPorta 2.0 but can not use it.
Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Top Bottom