Xenforo release and price?

Well said Doctor. I think there was about a weeks worth of Summer here... don't really remember much about it.
Sorry to see you had a rather indelectable summer. Down here in the South, we enjoyed the sunny days, and whilst I was at Cosford, I experienced the rainy days, cold winds and exhausting sun on different days within a week.

Why worry about the pricing now, I'm sure it will be announced closer to it's release. And if there is one thing I have learned in my dealings with developers is to never EVER take a release date for face value.

The only issue I have is that the software is very young, it is its first release.
That argument really doesn't hold any weight with me, sorry.

#1 - Every software has to start somewhere.

#2 - since most of us are familiar with vB, I'll use it as an example. vBulletin was $160 at first release, $35 for yearly renewal and $85 leased.

Kier said it will be released on February 31 :D :p
spanking.gif

Is it really like that in Wales?
I'm hoping so! It means that there is somewhere that is worse for weather than England xD However, I doubt that lol

No it basically is true, don't forget that Wales is a very hilly country this causes most of the rain clouds coming from the Atlantic to disperse over Wales before they reach England.

In fact, England has Scotland's mountains like Ben Nevis and Wales mountains like Snowdon protecting you from the Atlantic ocean...

We COULD always say that the price and release will be announced when appropriate, and that the XF team will know exactly what they are doing based on years of experience, while at the same time keeping the price reasonable when compared to what is currently in the market.

Course, it is always fun to speculate. I'm guilty of it :D.

Top Bottom