Xenforo release and price?

:) The End of the Summer is Calan Gaeaf - that's Welsh for the First Day of Winter.
Oct 31.
Welsh being the oldest British language.

Calan Gaeaf is the most important of the ancient Celtic Fire Festivals, celebrating out with the old BURN IT!
A clean new beginning. Quite appropriate.

The September festival is Sept 21 the Equinox a Latin/ Greek southern European festival of cleansing, clearing up after the harevest.

Back home in Russia summer is over when Putin says it's over. I suggest Kier and Mike take the same approach. :D :D :D
That is a good idea... summer will be over when XenForo is released! :)
It's September 21st, to be exact. If I don't have XF by September 21st, I will flip my lid :mad:

Just kidding, I won't...but some people are sure to act that way. Gotta be careful giving out any sort of dates.
Only flipping of lids with excitement at having a copy of XenForo ;)
The schedule is an indication of our intentions and we will keep you all updated as we go. I think that the end of summer is broadly the end of September....although the weather (here) suggests that summer has long gone :(

That is a good idea... summer will be over when XenForo is released! :)

Only flipping of lids with excitement at having a copy of XenForo ;)
The schedule is an indication of our intentions and we will keep you all updated as we go. I think that the end of summer is broadly the end of September....although the weather (here) suggests that summer has long gone :(
Totally holding you to this.

My guess is release in one month from now and price $175. (Let's see how close this will be.)

I think that $175 would be too much to ask for this software. Although we probably all like it very much, we still can`t compare it to the overwhelming community of the other solutions. XenForo has a long way to go i think before it is widely "accepted" and proven to be very stable. The start seems promising and it will probably rush past the other solutions in no time OR it will "die" slowly. Let`s all hope for the better and support the nice work. But still, as i said, in it`s early stages, $175 might be too expensive for many people to switch over or to buy a new licence.

Top Bottom