Xenforo release and price?

wii

Wow, this looks good, when is it planned for release and what will the price be?

Thanks

welshstew

I think they will make an official announcement when they are ready, for now we have to suffice with:
  • Later
  • in the same region of other commercial forum software

Sador

Soon ©vBulletin.

We have all been speculating about the prices. They said they'll likely release it end of the summer, so wait around a bit.

Sador

There's a small youtube movie around, it's like 7 seconds long. As far as I know, there's no other screenshot or such right now.

wii

Thanks guy, still learning, but I like the clean layout, seems very easy to use.

I just wish that Facebook integration was removed from the left bottom, doesn't look good from here, since our company blocked access to Facebook and messes up the layout.

wii

It's been a while since I've posted here, are we closer to a release date? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Booth

It's been a while since I've posted here, are we closer to a release date? Does anyone know?

Thanks
I doubt you will get an answer to that. The only one I've been able to find is at the end of Summer/beginning of Autumn.

Onimua

Thanks
Probably but since we don't know the actual date I don't think we can know just how close we are now.