*XenForo Addon Development *Consultation *Migration Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the xenforo staff steps in and does something about the name calling and basically verbal abuse on this professional Board.
I agree, these 2 @wagrasol and @Castion should receive heavy reprimands from staff for their personal attacks on xf members and 3rd delevopers just to promote their own add-ons which at this point have not been identified.
Let people of xf community work with existing black sheeps who charge thousand's of dollars for small things and pay others to remove competition and do monoply.
Given this personal attack on all xf members and 3rd party dev's I would not use or buy any of their services or products.

What are these personal attacks you mentioned?.. Please be so kind as to point them out.
Was it me calling Mouth a troll? .. Is that a personal attack?

This place is like a boys club. Sorry for barging in and disturbing you with our business.

Right. Enough is enough. I suggest people go re-read the rules https://xenforo.com/community/help/terms/

Some people came close to warnings and one individual was bordering on a vacation from the site.

We are never going to whitewash people requesting proof of work when providers are potentially taking money off customers, if you want to advertise here, we are likewise going to allow reasonable requests for proof you can deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom