ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

you should only be using services that give both the buyer and seller some protection. While it is possible to chargeback with Paypal/Stripe and other services, that is a risk of doing business online. If your concern is chargebacks, then use an escrow service
Yes unfortunately PayPal doesn't work on my country and other 3rd party like Fiverr i have been scammed on it because they only protection to buyer you can even try it .

Yes unfortunately PayPal doesn't work on my country and other 3rd party like Fiverr i have been scammed on it because they only protection to buyer you can even try it .
Gig services are terrible in general, and underpay for the work you do.

As mentioned, you are better off using a platform that offers escrow services, or an escrow service yourself. Cryptocurrency gives no assurance to the buyer that they will have any protection, thus you are asking them to trust you purely on your word and the posts made by mostly unknown people.

I hired @forumSolution for adding payment gateway to my forum.
Initially I was sceptical too but having read some good reviews, gave it a go.

He is a good developer and delivered my files on the date he promised.
What I liked most was his post delivery support.
He was available for communication and improved upon the add-on based on the feedback I gave him.

I'm truly impressed with him and will definitely recommend him.

I hired @forumSolution for adding payment gateway to my forum.
Initially I was sceptical too but having read some good reviews, gave it a go.

He is a good developer and delivered my files on the date he promised.
What I liked most was his post delivery support.
He was available for communication and improved upon the add-on based on the feedback I gave him.

I'm truly impressed with him and will definitely recommend him.
As someone who tried to develop a payment gateway with this developer, I would advise you to send your developed add-on to a known developer here on XF to check if it was created by XF standards. I bet it wasn’t like mine and I had to start all over again from scratch.

As someone who tried to develop a payment gateway with this developer, I would advise you to send your developed add-on to a known developer here on XF to check if it was created by XF standards. I bet it wasn’t like mine and I had to start all over again from scratch.
I always follows xf standard that they mentioned on docs and study different add-ons. I don't know which developer work for you without xf standard ...and you can't judge other developer on base of your experience with others and your avatar explaining everything about you 😉.

Last edited:
I always follows xf standard that they mentioned on docs and study different add-ons. I don't know which developer work for you without xf standard ...and you can't judge other developer on base of your experience with others and your avatar explaining everything about you 😉.
I do not know if Moshe attempted to use your services or not, but it is very prevalent to have custom work reviewed prior to use, especially for something as important as a payment system.

The way you are reacting to both NakedZombo and now Moshe is more telling about how you are to work with than any positive review would be.

For NakedZombo's criticism, you could have resolved the whole situation by following up and saying you would try to do better on the points he raised (I even told you the things you could do). By taking it as an attack you've made it a situation where you put all the positive reviews in question because you cannot take criticism.

In regards to Moshe... It is very common to have custom work reviewed, especially for something as major as a payment gateway. Just because you follow XF standards does not mean your work is up to standard. You can follow guidelines and still take shortcuts and deliver a bad product. 🤷‍♂️ Whether the product was bad or not, responding the way you have does more harm to your reputation than any criticism as it shows a sheer lack of professionalism.

This thread just has so many parallels to the review thread for the user that was banned.

And not sure what the rules are in regards to developers, but when I asked for references he referred me to a forum that has nulled xf addons and themes saying that's his permanent client.

Happy to share with mods if required.

Speaks volumes.

Ive have worked on 2 projects with him so far for my site and have been quite happy. I am a UI/UX designer by trade so very picky about how things look and getting the functionality correct. I usually have a ton of feedback and fixes and he works pretty fast to fix it all until I am happy. Will be using him going forward for big UI front end projects.

Here is an example of the new article page he built me. Looks so nice! Trancefix.nl

As a .NET developer, I had no qualifications or knowledge about working with PHP for a Xenforo cloud hosted forum platform for one of my clients.
@forumSolution assisted us with migrating members over from our existing MSSQL database into Xenforo, and set up Stripe subscriptions for our existing Stripe API.
We are very pleased with his understanding and comprehension of the task that needed to be completed, the rapidness of the work, and the delivered results that required no additional debugging on our end. The communication with the developer was clear and concise, and the results were excellent. I would recommend again and will definitely use again.

We required fixes and enhancements for our motorcycle club's forum (forum.concours.org) to membership management SaaS (Wild Apricot) bridge integration addon. I am a full time embedded systems engineer, and had no desire to learn the XF addon development environment. We were initially reluctant to go with an offshore developer mainly due to time zone and language differences (USA based club) as the club is hobby related and we volunteer during our non-work hours.

We created a requirements document for the addon features to be fixed and features to be added and engaged with forumSolution summer 2023. He reviewed the existing addon code, our requirements, and the web API for the member management SaaS we use, which he learned to use. He was available for an initial VOIP consultation to review the requirements. He asked questions to understand each point of the requirements and then provided what we felt was a fair cost to do the work. He was communicative during the process. I was impressed that he took the initiative to create a trial account with the same SaaS membership management software as part of his sandbox environment. When the addon code was complete, he created videos demonstrating the feature in operation, and we were able to conduct system tests on his sandbox before deployment. He assisted with deployment, and was available after to debug an operational anomaly on our system.

We are very satisfied with the work performed by forumSolutions. The addons are fully operational, per our requirements, and the automation features will save our membership volunteer many hours of future effort.

I'm new to XenForo and had a lot of trouble installing a theme I had purchased. I made a post here and ForumSolution reached out, quickly set up a Discord interview with me and did everything I wanted him to do with rapid speed. Communication was also quick. In fact it's so quick, that he had to be patient and wait for me, instead of the other way around :)

More importantly, he did everything for an very affordable rate and was open to discussing the best approach price wise as well (I have more stuff I want him to do). Even after he delivered, I could still ask questions and he would either answer them or point me in the right direction. You can bet I'm moving forward with him and he comes highly recommend from me!

We recently moved platforms from the Invision community to Xenforo and had custom work done. I was looking for someone to do my API work and fs5582 reached out to me for work. I gave him our instructions and he got the job done, there were bugs however he was able to repair the bugs swiftly. 10/10.

I have used forumsolutions for over 2 years on various projects, including custom code work. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Very professional, great communication and fair prices. If you want more info PM me. You would do well to use them.

Hired to create this add-on for me, delivered today and works PERFECT.
Back as a repeat customer, I'm excited to share another fresh review. I'm not one to sit back and be content with my forum "as is". I'm constantly trying to tweak and innovate. I can't stress enough how impressed I am with the exceptional work done by @forumSolution. This time, I've entrusted them with creating a more intricate plugin compared to my previous one, and Version 1 is almost flawless. We've collaborated on further steps to enhance user-friendliness and security, and I'm eagerly awaiting the results. With fair pricing, insightful feedback, and professionalism at every step, forumSolution has become my go to for all custom needs.

Anyone looking for QUALITY, custom work shouldn't hesitate to send a PM. If anyone would like to learn more about the custom work I've had commissioned, feel free to shoot me a message.

Top Bottom