ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

Two weeks ago I contacted the user to see if he could help me with a development for my forum. He has done exactly what was required! Everything has gone perfect and he has been very patient with my multiple doubts (since I am new to the world of Xenforo). He also completely adjusted to the budget I had.

Without a doubt when I need something else in my forum I will think of him.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-wallet-system.224168/

I recently had the pleasure of working with @forumSolution on the XenForo Wallet System plugin, and I couldn't be happier with the results. They managed to integrate a complex structure seamlessly, bringing a fresh and efficient flow to the e-commerce system on my forum. I've collaborated with many developers in the past, but this is the first time I've encountered someone who truly goes above and beyond in their work. @forumSolution not only revitalized the XenForo forum but also exceeded my expectations with the quality and functionality of the plugin. I am confident that they will continue to deliver exceptional results on any future plugin requests. Highly recommended! I am my reference in all kinds of issues, I am a schizophrenic person about payments, I do not trust anyone, moreover, I live in Turkey, but I made my payments with peace of mind.

@forumsolutions worked on my site to exactly what I wanted, and he did it very quickly also. Not only was it fun, but easy to communicate with as well. I highly recommend @forumsolutions if you have something that you cannot quite get working right on your site. He can do it!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom