ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

forumSolution answered my custom addon development request as soon as I posted it. A few days later he delivered the final version of the addon which does exactly what we need it to. Communication was fine and he's flexible on the pricing as well, which is a big plus. All in all, he's definitely a developer I also intend to use in the future, so I can recommend him. (y)

forumSolution answered my custom addon development request as soon as I posted it. A few days later he delivered the final version of the addon which does exactly what we need it to. Communication was fine and he's flexible on the pricing as well, which is a big plus. All in all, he's definitely a developer I also intend to use in the future, so I can recommend him. (y)
Thanks for your feedback 🙂

ForumSolution did a great job on my forum. This guy really knows what he's doing. If I need more changes in the future, I will hire ForumSolution again. Thank you!

Working with @forumSolution surpassed all expectations. His profound understanding of the subject matter was evident, leading to exceptional results. Throughout the project, his communication skills were exemplary, ensuring a seamless collaboration and timely delivery. I highly recommend him for his expertise, professionalism, and ability to consistently deliver top-notch results.

Back
Top Bottom